"Luci!" I shout flustered, but no one answers back. Saeran looks at me, he also flustered, "heh, my idiot brother." I laugh nervously. What a thought. I'm not ready for a relationship, even if what happened with Jumin happened it was because we were drunk. 

"Sorry Saerry," I apologize since it was basically my fault we got in that position. "It's alright, it was an accident," he responds then looks at me, "I've got to go back home. See ya whenever!" He says going to the door. "Bye Saerry!" I say and he smiles back at me, "bye [N/n]!" He then leaves.

'Why do I feel guilty? Saeran and I weren't even doing anything . . . but Luci sounded sad . . .' 

-Next Morning- 

I'm going out for the first time alone today. I'm actually glad, sometimes I need time to myself. Even for nothing. But, I'm going to buy some new clothes. I need something good for tonight. I'm going to do something my fans want. I'm going to collab with someone! This is gonna be amazing!

Song: Jar of Hearts

Artist: Christina Perri (This is such a good song yet so sad ;( )

3rd Person P.O.V

[Y/n] strolled through stores trying to think of what could be good to wear. Something edgy? Something cute? Something . . . pretty? 

She then looked through her phone seeing what her fans would think by posting something. I was a small meme with the question of what they wanted her to wear. In the end, the vote that won was the pretty/dress kind. [Y/n] sighed trying to think about how she could cover her face. She then thought of wearing a mask which is good enough.

I found a couple of dresses that looked good.

Dress No.1

Dress No.2

2