Chapter One

And here is the long awaited first chapter of this book--

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I walk around the city, taking in the new scenery. Seeing as I've just gotten  to this city, I don't know where I am or anything else. 

You see, all my life I've been travelling, and this is one of the few places I have yet to go to. So far, I like it. Other than the fact there are like a million Templar guards around every corner, this place is pretty calming. I continue to wander around, heading towards what I believe is the main town square. As I get closer, there are a ton of Templar's; probably more than citizens them self.

"What's going on?" I ask one of the guards as soon as they run into me. They, unlike all the other guards, aren't wearing a helmet; revealing their dirty blonde hair and a scar that runs across their one eye. I gulp, though keeping eye contact with them. "I'm sorry, sir, I'm not allowed to give out any information like that," they say and then walk off towards the main building. I look up at the gigantic building, and then walking off. 

I sigh, walking towards the town square, just to see like 50 or 100 guards gathered where I assume the commander stays.

Curious, I walk over, seeing someone in a green cloak holding a sword up to a guards neck. "Stop! Anyone steps any closer, I'll slit his throat!" the person in green cloaks shouts, making all the guards step backwards. 

I hide behind a merchants tent, watching what's going on. The person walks, the blade of the sword pressing against the one guards neck; and all the other guards part for him to get through. One guard isn't wearing a helmet, just as the one I talked to earlier, but I think nothing of it. As the green cloaked person goes by the one guard without the helmet, the guard turns around; just to be the same one I talked to in the plaza. 

I jump from the realization, my head colliding with the wood of the merchant stand behind me. I feel like yelling "bloody hell!" but I bite my tongue before I can. 

The green cloaked man walks by the tent I'm hiding behind, still with the sword slightly digging into the guards neck. The guard whimpers, and then green cloaked man clearly is annoyed. "Thanks for the help," the green cloaked person says in a low, dark voice. "Are you going to let me go?" the guard asks softly, and the green cloaked man chuckles evilly. 

"Of course not! You know my plans, so you could just run back to your guard friends and tell them to go after me,"  the main chuckles, removing the sword from the guards neck though. 

"I-I won't! Just l-let me go!" the guard says, basically trembling in his armor. The man smirks. "Not taking any chances," he says and then plunges the sword through the guard. 

He walks off, grinning evilly. "I'll get my revenge on those guards..." the man says, making me have the urge to follow him.

So, I do. 

~~~

Anddddddd... here's the first chapter--

Kinda short, but if it wasn't; it would've let you know more about some stuff--

Cookie Da' Queen~