16.

Ellie's POV:

I have been watching Netflix for about 3 hours and got a bit bored so I decided to go to Starbucks. I couldn't walk around LA with a bath robe on though so I decided to go and get ready.

I went upstairs and had a shower, once I was out I put on some make up and decided to go for a less natural look today. not for any particular reason but just for fun. I also picked out an out fit and then packed a small black rucksack with my essentials just in case.

Ellie's Outfit and Makeup:

I went downstairs and drove to the nearest Starbucks

I went downstairs and drove to the nearest Starbucks. I got the strawberry cream frappe and then went back to the house. I was going to go shopping but I couldn't be bothered.So I just went back. 

When I was at home I decided to just blast why don't we songs in the house and films some stupid snapchat videos. I sent them to the boys and posted some on my story. The boys were obviously busy so I decided to stop spamming them and continue pissing about the house.

About 15mins later someone knocked on the door, I turned the music and slid across the wood floor by my socks and answered it.

??: Hey is Zach here

Ellie: No, sorry he's out at the moment, can I give him a message

??: um no Just wanted to see him

Ellie: Wait are you Katie?

Katie: yeah I am 

Ellie: omg i'm so sorry I didn't recognise you in those sunglasses 

Katie: oh yeah sorry you must be Ellie

Ellie: that's me, do you wanna come in 

Katie: sure id love too

Katie came into the house and we just got to know each other, she was actually really nice and I hoped that things worked out between her and Zach because I can tell we will be good friends.

Katie: You actually have the best accent 

Ellie: Honestly everyone says that all the time

Katie: I bet, so you're from England then