Good Friend

Sitting by the table in random coffee shop since it's weekend, you looking out the window... You realize the weather today is so good, so good that you feel like crying. Why? Because you realize how lonely you are when you're alone.

Suddenly...... Your phone ring, snap you back into reality. Look at your phone screen on the table,  you saw the notification from non other than your friend.

Jisung: Hey

You: 'sup?

Jisung: Wanna hang out?

You: fight with Naeun again?

Jisung: don't wanna talk

*sign* you just replied

You: Whatever, text me the meet up place.

With that Jisung send the place. Seen, You put your phone in your pocket and left the coffee shop.

When open the door of the shop to step out, someone bump into a bit hard so you almost lost your balance but you didn't fall.

"Ahh, I'm so sorry, Miss" a deep yet sweet voice speak. You look up only to meet eyes with a tall handsome guy with worried expression over his beautiful, unreal and incredibly too real to be a human face.

"Are you okay, Miss?" then earth to yourself, you realize you've been staring at his face. "Oh, I'm okay" you said and he give you a sweet smile back. Then he left to wherever you wish you knew.

Then it hit you,  you would never meet this guy again (probably) and even worse, you couldn't get to know his name.

Keep your mind of the guy, you just continue your way to your friend, Jisung.

Hey, guys. It's my first chapter so I won't reveal whose the guy yet to keep the curiosity xD...... But Do not worry, soon enough he'll show himself to you guys..... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ