IX ✔️Rivers Edge

BETTY AND TOM made their way to the rivers edge, okay well it was more of a creek but to Betty it was like a river, fast and dangerous

BETTY AND TOM made their way to the rivers edge, okay well it was more of a creek but to Betty it was like a river, fast and dangerous. The shallow water was filled with plenty of rocks and pebbles. Picking one up Bev chucked it at Henry. He abruptly stopped and looked up at the losers, his teeth clenched tightly.

"Nice throw." Stan complemented her.

"Thanks." She smiled slightly. Henry's eyes gleamed with anger at Bev, something which terrified Betty. She gripped her bothers hand.

"You losers are trying too hard.
She'll do you, You just gotta ask nicely like I did." Henry said smirking devilishly at Bev while at the same time groping his crotch.

"The fuck?" Richie muttered. Tom nodded in agreement, that guy was a fucking creep and he was done with him. He thought punching him would do the trick, I guess not.

"Come on, get him!" Henry shouted at his 'friends.' They hurriedly grabbed rocks off the river bed. The two of them began pelting the group. Betty shielded her face from the rocks as they pelted her arms, causing rough scrapes. She bent down and picked up a rock. Throwing it was a struggle for her, though she managed to hit belch in the gut. She cheered inwardly at herself. Athletics and throwing was not her strong suit, that was more of Thomas's thing, though he did have a tiny physique.

"ROCK WAR!" Richie yelled from beside Elizabeth. She cringed as he was pelted in the face with rocks. He feel to the ground and Betty turned her attention back to belch who had thrown a rock. It sliced her cheek. She gasped slightly, touching her bleeding cheek. Crimson blood now stained her fingers but she shook it off throwing another rock at them.

Mike had slowly made his way over to them and was now throwing rocks as well. Thomas grabbed a giant rock and aimed it right at Henry.

"Give it to em, hard!" Richie exclaimed watching as Tom careful aimed the rock so it would perfectly hit Henry in head.

"Drop dead, you fuckers." Henry hissed from across the creek.

"Get out of here!" Ben yelled over to them.

"Shit!" Eddie cursed slightly tumbling into the creek.

"FUCK YOU BITCHS!" Belch cursed loudly as Betty and Bev both hit belch on both sides of the head.

"Come on guys!" Mike cheered. Thomas finally had the rock lined up perfectly.

"Here goes nothin'." He mumbled to himself before chucking it across the creek at Henry. It his him square on the forehead. He tumbled over in surprise. He knew he wasn't going to win. Belch and Victors eyes widened and they scurried away. Bev rolled her eyes, big babies.

"Go to the hell, losers!" Henry screamed. Betty smiled widely while Thomas chuckled to himself. "You all suck, especially Thomas with his fucking baby face!" Toms smile faltered. Betty noticed this and lightly touched her brothers shoulder.