Chapter 4

"I'm so happy to see you again!" I laughed. He pecked me on the cheek. "What are you doing here?" I asked casually.

"Well, i have this gig and i wanted you to come." He smiled exposing dimples, ugh i love him.

"Oh course i will go!" I smiled happy, I can go to this small gig of his and forget all about one direction, cool, there's the plan. "Great! That's perfect actually! You can meet my friends, my fans,OH and my band!" He has always been so hyper i laughed.

"So, where is the gig?" I asked waiting for a reply. "We're playing Jaice Arena here in London." He smiled, but my smile fell.

"Wait, but isn't that where One Direction is playing tonight?" I asked in shock.

"Oooh we have a directioner here don't we." He laughed, but i didn't. He was so adorable I just wanted to laugh with him, but i couldn't force myself to. He didn't know I was Louis' twin. He wont ever know either.

"No, I just don't like them. Like, at all. I keep hearing them coming to here to Jaice arena and i got mad... i wasn't expecting you to play with them." I sighed. This was the whole point of me changing my style, i wanted a guys punk and not give a crap about One Direction. No one opening up for them at their gig!

"Oh, but they're my friends... can you at least show some friendship towards them when you meet em'?" He asked. I felt bad, i literally just said I didn't give a single crap about his friends. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Fine, I guess, but don't expect us, at the end of the day, be all friends or non-sense, kay babe?" I asked. He just laughed and nodded. This won't end well...

 Oh and btw you guys need to remind me to update or i will completely forget cx