Different Dimension Laws x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Another one!" - You squealed in happiness as your captain glared your way.

The glasses-Law kept an eye on the racoon on your lap, one of distrust...

"How do you talk?..." - He whispered to himself.

"Same way you do, you bastard, with your mouth!" - His mouth was too dirty for his cute looks...

The other Law shrieked in fear and hid behind the no-longer-naked-Law.

"I-I-It really talks! I-I must be dreaming!" - He trembled despite the other Law trying to confort him.

"Calm down, calm down. It is definitely not normal, but haven't you seen any talking animals?" 

"Of course not! Animals don't talk, that's absurd!"

"Well I do! So fu-"

You put your hand over the reindeer's mouth and smiled at the other two in front of you.

"Let me explain. I'm (Y/N) and this is my captain." - You pointed towards Law as you explained - "We live in the dimension you're in right now. Here we have powers and we use them freely, I used mine to open up portals which led you here. For that I'm very grateful-"

You captain punched your head as a thick mark appeared on his forehead - "I warned you not to play around!"

"H-Hai... I meant, I'm very sorry for bringing you here!" - You cried on the inside.

You explained how your dimension worked and after taking in the new information, doctor-Law appeared to be the only one with difficulty to believe in what was happenning.

"So where are you from?" - You asked casually earning a long stare from your grumpy captain who wanted nothing more than send them home but you ignored him.

"Well, from what you explained our realities are almost the same, except..." - The Law who wore your captain's coat spoke - "I'm not a pirate... I'm a striper."

You and Law gasped, you from happiness and your captain from horror, obviously.

"My family went bankrupt so I had to pick a new job every month until I found this one, where I'm successfull at."

"I'm a reindeer, everyone in my dimension in one, I'm also a pirate and a doctor!" - The one in you lap explained.

"KAWAI!" - You hugged him nearly to death while your captain crossed his fingers so he'd actually die...

"Where I'm from there's no powers, no pirates, even the dates are different. I'm from the 21st century, when thecnology is much more advanced and so is medicine and everything else. ur worlds are completely different."

"It appears that out of the four of us I'm the most similar to this reality." - A new figure appeared.

A darker, sinister version of Law appeared out of nowhere. His voice sounding deeper than all the others, eyes sharper and fearsome. His refined dark clothes and straight posture indicated wealth and money...

"Who are you?" - Your captain got int a defencive stance in front of you t protect you.

"A greater version of you, one that took over Doflamingo's empire and ruled it as their new king." - His lips formed an evil smug smile that could haunt your dreams.

You saw your captain flinch at the mention of his mortal enemy, Mingo. This ment that the Law in front of him was also stronger...

"What do you want?" - You cut in.

"Someone to share my glory with, a queen. You." - The other Law's glared his way but his eyes never left yours, determined.

"Take me!" - You happilly agreed.