Different Dimension Laws x Reader

Start from the beginning

You kept walking until Law told you to stop, he usually decided where you'd train, since you didn't want to be bothred by no one and he always found seclued areas you willingly followed him.

"We're here." - He announced.

Another reason for this special weekly training with each crewmember was to allow you to evolve your powers freely but not too dangerously, especially yours.

You had eaten a special fruit that allowed you to move around other dimensions, whether it was open and closing portals there, sending someone else, etc. In battle it seemed quite useless since the best you could do was throw someone in a portal, but in your personal ife it was more interesting, to explore the unknown.

Being a clutz, your captain feared you'd lose yourself in another dimension, so you were forbidden from using your powers unless absolutely necessary!

"Let's start." - Law eyed your cereal bowl and you opened a smaller portal to trow the bowl away - "That's our bowl (Y/N)-ya! You can't just throw everything away into the portals!"

You let out a heavy sight while he talked, which Law took as disrespectful. Rolling your eyes at his scolding father behaviour you twirle your fingers randomly wishing he'd just shut up...

"Hmhm, Hmmm Ugh..." - You hummed as he continued, openning small porta to find the damned bowl - "Like I'd know which dimension I put it on!..."

As you continued in search for the bowl, you left several portals open, which Law also scolded you for, saying how dangerous it was, that something could come out of them, etc. You didn't mind him though...

"W-W-Where am I?" - A small, slightly feminine voice startled you and your captain.

Stopping your motions you turned to where the sound came from, and found a small brown furry creature with horns. It had round big eyes and wore similar clothing style to Law, with a black backpack.

"SO CUTE!" - You ran to the fluffy creature and hugged him tight, not letting it escape from you, no matter how much it tried.

"HELP! HELP, I'VE BEEN CAPTURED-" - You shut him up with tons of kisses, to which he only cursed more.

"Stop! It's bad to curse!" - You scolded him while making your acute animal lover voice that made you sound kinda stupid.

He was about to curse some more but you stopped him by scratching his tiny ears in the back, earning a few garchus and completely taming the beast...

It felt like heaven to both of you for a few moments, unfortunantely you were interrupted.

"W-W-What the hell is this?!" - A very panicked and naked Law popped out of another portal.

"Heaven..." - You answered as blood run down your nose.

"Disgusting!" - The reindeer shouted a both of you.

The naked Law looked exactly like your Law, but you had yet to compare down there

"I-I-I..." - The new Law didn't appear to be ashamed of his naked body, on the contrary your captain was...

Your captain tossed his long coat to the new guy and quickly covered your perverted eyes as you fought him to see.

"T-Thank you. Could you tell me where I am?" - No-longer-naked-Law asked.

"That's what I want to know too!" - The racoon yelled impatient.

"I would like to know as well... if you didn't mind..." - A new, calmer and more mature Law appeared in a white coat and glasses.