quick vent

Okay, so before I say anything. This is NOT to seek attention. This is just a vent. And me wanting to say something cause it kinda ticked me off.

Okay, so a while ago I made friends with these girls. Alright? And we were really close for a good amount of time! We told each other everything, and we were obviously really close.

But earlier on the year, I began to notice they haven't been talking to me as often, or wanting to hang out like we used to.

And quick note: I didn't really have any other friends. Only one who lives far away from where I am, and these two girls.

And when they would make plans, they'd cancel last minute. Like, I'd be almost ready and they'd say that it won't work out today. And that they'd try another day. And nothing.

I'd look at their Instagram stories, and see they hang out with their other friends, even after they say that they couldn't hang out with me. And note, they had lots of problems with the girls they hung out with.
And whenever we made plans, I'd always wait for that text saying "we can't do it today"

And so I began to feel lonely, and a bit of an outcast.

And let me say this really quick. They're part native. And they REALLY love to brag about it. And how their ancestors were natives and stuff.

So finally, one day we actually got together and hung out!
And we were talking about our ancestry. And my mom was telling me about our ancestory (cause I'll be honest, im really interested in that kinds stuff)

And my Mom said that there is a chance were related to George Armstrong Custer. In case you didn't know, he was well known for killing natives.

And my friends found that out, and at first they were shocked. And one of them wasn't too happy about that...

And after that, I became friends with these girls that these friends HATED. I will not say why, but they hated them. And let me tell you, these new friends are great! And I wouldn't trade the world for them.

And one day when I was waiting for one of these new friends to pick me up, my mom came up to me. And asked "how did so and so know we were related to George Armstrong custer?"

And it turns out, this information that I told my friends went all the way to one of the friends that they hated, all the way to my dad.
And I was confused. How would this friend know if these girls dont even talk to each other??

And I came to the conclusion that they have been talking about me behind my back. Cause how else would my dad have found out??

And get this, there is a big chance I'm not even related to him! If I am, its not directly.

I was stressed out most of the day. Even hanging out with my new friends.

And when I got home, my mom talked to me about it. And asked how they knew. And I said, "I told them. And I have no idea who else could've known."

Okay... I don't cry. Okay? Its such a rare thing for me to cry. But I lost it. I was sobbing my eyes out. After months of confusion, and canceled plans, and lack of talking, and now finding out they have been talking about me behind my back about some bloodline.

I was pissed. And so was my mom

It seemed to die down for a little.

And recently on Instagram my new friend and I posted a bunch of videos and photos of us having a lot of fun. And more fun than I had with these girl's.
Ya know, I felt happier than I have in months! And I felt comfortable to be me again.

Until today I began to realize that I haven't seen much of one of these friends. No stories, posts, (Facebook and Instagram) whatever.

I check, and she had the audacity to remove me.

How to I feel? I'm ticked off. That she removed me without a warning.
But at the same time it feels like this weight was removed off my chest...
Cause she had such a temper. And was... Sensitive. And more that I don't wanna list.

But yeah.

And please PLEASE don't go after them. There is a reason why I didnt name any names.
If anyone else did get involved, there would be so much drama that I'd have to deal with. And that would be the last thing I'd want!
So please, don't get involved...

thank u, next