"Well, when you put it that away. I can see why, but what was that little blowing a kiss at him then~?" She asked and crossed her arms with a smug look.

    "I did that to annoy him, nothing more nothing less." I explained as I run a hand though my curly mess I call hair, making my ponytail come undone as I did so.

   "Really?...Laammmee..." She whined and made a pouty face. I giggle at her actions as I shake my head. 

   "Sorry to disappoint, but I don't go for Asshats like him. Now let's practice fighting hand to hand combat rather then quirk based ones." I stated and got in a fighting stance.  Ashido sighs and got into a fighting stance too.

   "Fiinnee!" She whines more. I shake my head at the bright pink female and swing a hit at her to slowly let my annoyace out on her.

 I shake my head at the bright pink female and swing a hit at her to slowly let my annoyace out on her

I fall to the ground to rest once class was over. I groan once my butt hit the hard ground as I wipe sweat off my forehead.

   "Are you okay Ikki?!" My brother exclaimed as he came over to me. I look up too see his worried filled eyes looking back at me. I smile and let out a laugh at his concern.

   "I'm fine! I'm just tired from all the jumping and flips I had to do with Ashido. Nothing to worry about." I explained cheerfully to him. He nods in understanding and held his hand out to me. I took it happily and let him help pull me to my feet.

   "Oh! Uraraka and Hagakura asked me if you want to go to the mall with them and the rest of the girls?" He asked me. I look up at him as I dust myself off of dust. 

   "Why didn't they ask me themselves?" I asked, standing up straight, even then...I was still much shorter then my twin....Damn him for being 5'5.

   "They said they were going to ask the other girls and since I live with you I might as well ask you for them." He explained in his quiet and shy tone. I sighed and thought about it. 

   "I guess I might as well! I do need to start making friends anyways...." I mumbled to myself. 

    "I'm going to go change." I stated and quickly run to catch up with the girls. As I slowed down and trailed behind them, I was started by a hand grabbing my arm. I turn around to face Bakugou, whom was still upset with me. 

   "Don't think it's over between us." He growled out. I glare at him and pull my arm from his grip.

   "Oh Bakuhoe, don't you know I already won before the battle even started~!" I cooed cockily and turn to follow the girls

    "OI! DON'T TURN YOUR BACK TO ME!! AND WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!" He yelled at me. As I walked away and thought of a idea. He didn't want my back turned to him right? So I turn around and walked backwards to face him.  I stick my tongue out at him and quickly start to RUN.

Why Run you ask? 

Because Bakugou was now chasing after me. That's why. 

I laughed as I run for my life from the Walking bomb that was about to expode on me as he  cursed my name out. 

I turn and run into the girls changing room and sham the door shut behind me. I push my whole weight against the door, trying to keep Bakugou out.

    "YOUR IDIOT! THIS IS THE GIRLS CHANGING ROOM! YOU CAN'T COME IN HERE!" I yelled at him through the door.

   "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! I'LL BLOW UP THIS DOOR IF I HAVE TO!" He screams, banging against the door to try and bust it open.

   "WHOA! Bakubro! Calm down man! You'll get in trouble if the teachers caught you in the girls changing room!" The god the himself, Kirishima exclaimed to the Baku-bitch.

The two boys argue for a bit from the outside. I take this time to change out of my hero suit. By the time I was in my underwear and bra, the other girls were gone and any arguing outside stopped. I thought that was the end of it and just kept going about my business.

Suddenly, the girls changing room door slams open and there stood a the one and only, Katsuki Bakugou. Kirishima had his eyes closed as he tried to pull Bakugou back out the room, whomwas very clearly struggling to do.

I stood there, completely and utterly shock as I stared at Bakugou, I feel my face start heating up as he froze and stared at me with wide eyes.

He just saw me in my underwear.....He was just staring and said nothing, just staring. How Embarrassing!!!