I shot fire balls at him endlessly, letting him have little time to dodge, but he still managed to anyways. He stared at me in shock, but still angry, getting ready to attack me back.

  "I want you to know, Katsuki Bakugou. NO ONE  gets away messing with my family. I may not of been there to protect my brother, but I'm not making that mistake again. I will be here to protect him and his friends. And if you want to try to even hurt him again...." I explained, getting dangerously close to him. To the point I was in his face, my flames barely licking him from how close I was.

   "You'll have to go though me~!" I whispered in his ear. My tone was a sickly sweet voice.

Bakugou stared into my firey eyes with unreadable expression. My flames die down as I slowly calm down from my out burst. I panted heavily as I looked at him.

Someone walks up from behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder once my flames were gone.

   "Are you okay?" Izuku asked me in a worried tone. I take a deep breath and tilt my head over my shoulder to look at him. I gave him a close eyed, happy smile, similar to his smiles.

   "Of course!" I chriped happily. He gives me a crooked, yet nervous smile back. I look in the corner of my eye and push my brother and I away from a in coming punch. I look back over to Bakugou to see he give a me a very, very, angry look.

   "DON'T YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" He yells with a fury, clearly heard in his voice. 

Finally the frozen All Might steps in and pushes us apart. He looked at us nervously and laughs arkwardly.

   "I think you two should swap partners with someone else." He mumbles. I nod my head in understanding and looked around to see who would be my new partner. Thankfully Kirishima stepped in and took my place to fight 'Bakubro' as he says it. I end up with his partner that happened to be Ashido. I smile and walk over to her, but I stop before and turned around face Bakugou. I smirk and blow a kiss at Bakugou.

   "Good Luck~!" I cooed teasingly to him and turn back around to Ashido. 

I jump back as I dodge Ashido's acid attacks being thrown at me

I jump back as I dodge Ashido's acid attacks being thrown at me. Since fire doesn't go well with acid, I kinda had to relay on my combat and flexible skills to not get burned. 

   "Soooo~! You and Bakugou seem to have a little something-something going on between you two~!" Ashido comments out of no where. Her words caught me off guard and nearly trip, but managed to catch myself. I look at her with a mix of shock and confusion.

   "WHAT?!?!?!" I screamed, catching the eyes and ears of some people. I blush and mumble a sorry to them then glared at Ashido.

   "What the hell are you applying?! That I like the same guy who has been bullying my sweet and caring twin brother for years?! ARE YOU NUTS?!" I exclaimed annoyed by what she was applying. I sigh and get away from her acid attack that she aimed at me.