Papa North

•3rd P0V•
After Jack was fixed up and bandaged, Tooth noticed how Jacks hair looked kinda Greasy. So she told North and, North being a good dad, decided to bathe him. He took off Jacks Shirt, and put him in bathing trunks. He set him in the bash and while North was washing Jacks hair, he leaned into the touch, practically purring!
I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THIS SCENE FOR SO LONG! IT WAS THE REASON I MADE THIS STORY!!!
"Bunny. Tooth. Sandy. Come look." North said gently. They rushed in and noticed the content look on Jacks face while being pet. He had a small smile on that they could tell was genuine. Tooth squealed like a fan girl when Bunny pet Jack. He leaned In a lot to the warm Pookas touch. Bunny would never admit it, but he loved Jack, a little more than Brotherly.
⚠️Smut warning ⚠️ also, this is a dream
"Bunny, I want it!" Jack moaned at Bunny, bunny blushed deeply and kissed Jack passionately. He looked down to see where he suddenly felt pleasure at, and noticed Jack was touching his growing bulge. Jack had a bulge too, but he pleasured Bunny instead. (Jack is NOT actually like this, bunny's just having a wet dream.) Bunny stopped kissing jack on the lips and started trailing down his collar, he put his fingers in Jacks mouth and he sucked lovingly on his fingers. Bunny pulled down Jacks pants and started prepping him.. just as he was about to enter jack, he woke up.
Word count- 262