Jack's injured?!?

I own nothing but the plot. Oh, and Jack is a guardian, Bunnymund just won't believe it. He's also a little bit of an butt in this story, yet he gets nicer.
¥Bunnymund's POV¥
I was exhausted. The guardians and I, plus Jack,  had just finished taking down a bunch of rouge Summer spirits that wanted winter over with. I looked over at jack who was leaning heavily on his staff, he looked ready to keel over.
"Oi." I said, gaining his attention, "You ready to fall over after dealing with a few measly summer spirits?" I knew full well of his weakness against the heat, but what I didn't know, was that he was hurt, and how exhausted he was from making snow.
"Bunny." He panted trying to speak. Tooth quickly flew over to check on him. He's They youngest and like my little brother, tooth and North being the parents. "Bunny," Jack said again, still pretty weak "you try making winter, then havin to deal wit rough spirits." His speech was slurred and he tried to walk to the sleigh, which ended up with him falling into Norths arms. Tooth tried to help set Jack upright, but screamed. I quickly jumped back. "I smell blood." I saw tooth's arms then.
            They were covered in blood,
                       Jacks blood.
Word count- 222