Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Chapter 1

~Authors POV~

It had been years since the Jurassic World event, since Owen lost (Y/N). It was hard on him he couldn't get the memory of you dying in his arms, the life in your eyes fading away from existence. Owen stilled cared for Blue he had a feeling she was alive, but he managed to let her go not fully but enough to go on with his life. Sometimes Owen would rewatch the videos of him with his five raptors as babies, he mainly watched (Y/N) because she would always want to be at his side. He'd smile at how she would follow him around the old den they were raised in as babies, at times he would ran around and she would chase him for fun squeaking at him. One tear would slip out and fall down his face, he'd do anything to have her back and alive.

~TimeSkip~

As Owen was building his new house and singing Claire drove up walking towards him(Btw you guys can think he's singing about you if ya want I honestly would think it's sweet). "Oh, time, she is a freight train chugging. Oh, stalling Time is too when the light at the end of the tunnel, is growing small behind you." "Hey, Owen." Claire says behind Owen watching him work on his house a bit. "I still love you in the morning." Owen continues to sing while working on his house. "Owen!" Claire says louder this time making Owen stop working. "Oh, boy." Owen says then puts his hammer in the holder, then slowly turns to Claire. "Hi." Claire says moving a bit uncomfortable. "Back for more, huh?" Owen says smirking at Claire. "Can I buy you a beer?" Claire asks changing the subject. "Did you bring them, or do we gotta, like, go somewhere?" Owen says taking his hammer out again.

~Mini TimeSkip Owen's POV~

After a while sitting in the bar Claire was laughing at what I said. "I'm sorry. Seriously? I can't believe you think that you left me!" Claire says still slightly laughing. "Replay the conversation in your head, all right? You said, 'You wanna go live in your van, like a bum? Go ahead, Owen.' And I said, 'Okay'." I said. "So, how is that you leaving me?" Claire asks. "Because I left. I left you." "You left because I told you to." "And then, I left. Because you didn't wanna live in a van on the side of side of the road. Remember?" "No. No, no, no. Because you wouldn't let me drive the damn van for five minutes." "I'm chivalrous. What can I do?" "You are so stubborn." "Well, look at you now. You're saving the world." "I'm trying at least. You can't just run away from everything, Owen." "So, you're what... Dating an accountant now? An insurance actuary? Your skin looks nice (Totally not creepy Owen XD)." Claire stares at me and I nod asking. "Dermatologist?" "Owen..." Claire says warning me a bit. "Does he check you for moles?" I continue. "Stop." "A ventriloquist?" "This is not why we're here, okay?" "Yeah I know why we're here. Lockwood's little flunky called me. Rescue Op. Save the dinosaurs from an island that's about to explode. What could go wrong?" "I'm going." "Don't." I say. "I don't have a choice." "What? Of course you do have a choice." "So, what, I should just build my own cabin, play pool, and drink beer all day while these dinosaurs go extinct?" "Yeah. I like pool." "Blue is alive." Claire says trying to convince me to go. "Jesus, Claire." "You raises her, Owen. You spent years of your life working with her. You're just gonna let her die?" "Well, yeah." I said but deep down it hurt me to say it. "Come on, you're a better man then you think you are." "You should write fortune cookies." "Forget it... there's a charter flight leaving tomorrow morning. You're on the manifest. I just wanted to let you know." Claire says getting up and leaving as I watch her. After a while I head back to my camp thinking it over, I grabbed my laptop and pulled up the videos again watching them. 'All right, chow time, chow time. Whoa, whoa. Back up. Back off.' I watched as two out of the five raptors were jumping at me wanting the food. 'Hey, hey, hey. Jeez.' I said throwing the food causing them to chase after it. 'Take it easy. Echo.' I saw Blue and (Y/N) walking up towards me as the camera moves with them slightly. 'Jeez, there's plenty of food. God, you guys been eating sugar or something? You're hyper today.' I keep watching the videos looking at of them remembering they're deaths, it was hard and still is losing them. 'Okay, okay. Back up. Thank you, Blue and (Y/n).' I saw both of them behaving then Blue screeches at them making them line up beside her and (Y/N). 'Whoa, whoa.' I looked towards the camera as it zooms towards my face. 'Did you get that?' I kept watching now deciding to go, I didn't want to for a specific reason. I didn't want to go back and see (Y/N)'s skeleton laying in the shop she died in, but I need to go for Blue. The video changed to just me and Blue, my hand with food in it and Blue coming towards me then attacking the bag with the food in it. Now I had to go, but I wasn't expecting to see her again.