five

"You.. You're leaving?" i asked and he nodded. "Yes. i've been offered a job back home. i can complete my residency there and they're promising me job security. Something you can't give me." He said and my breathing hitched. "I'll give you everything they're giving you and more." i said and he shook his head. "You have Doctor Jones and Doctor Midas. you don't need another veterinarian." he said and i scoffed. "We can work with four veterinarians. We can-" "Swan, they're gonna pay me your salary plus benefits. The practice can't afford to pay another doctor $160,000." he said and i sighed. He was right. "I-i.." i started but trailed off. "I'll come visit. Okay?" he asked and i nodded. He left, not saying anything else and i bit my lip. We're the best veterinary practice in the state. And now.. we're losing one of the best techs here. i'm losing my best friend. i grabbed my phone and texted Regina.
i'm coming home early. please start a bubble bath for me.
i sent and got up, putting my things together. i went over and closed my office door, then the blinds before i changed out of my scrubs and lab coat, into my jeans and a hoodie. i grabbed my bag and left my office, going to the front desk. "Hey i.. i need to leave early. I-if any of my patients come in for an emergency, give them to Midas. Unless Jones has openings." i said and left, going to my car. i got in and took a deep breath before i turned my car on. i backed out before i started driving home. My phone was going off but i wasn't going to answer. Not right now. I parked in the driveway when i got there and i got out, going in. I unlocked the door before going in and closing the door after me, locking it back. "Hey. What happened?" Regina asked and i sighed. "Robins leaving the practice. he's my best friend and he's leaving me. I can't give him anything and i can't make him stay." i said and teared up. She pulled me into her arms and i started crying against her chest. She held me tight and i just cried.

After awhile, i stopped crying and she kissed my head. "Come on. let's get you in your bath okay?" She asked and i nodded. I pulled away and she pecked my lips before we walked upstairs. She held my hand as we walked and i bit my lip. "Do you really think we should be together?" I asked softly and she hummed. "What do you mean?" She asked and we went to her room. We went to her bathroom and i bit my lip. "I mean.. do you really want to be with me?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes. I really do." She said and i bit my lip. She kissed my nose and i smiled. "I just.. I'm scared. You're all I have left. And I don't wanna lose you." I said and she pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in her chest and she kissed my head. "You're not going to lose me. Even if we break up, I'm always going to be your best friend. And I plan on never breaking up, so." She said and I chuckled. "So you wanna marry me?" I asked, joking and she hummed. "One day." She said softly and I smiled. You'd think that thought would scare me. But.. she's my soulmate. Since day one, I've known how much I love her. I can't ever stop. "Now. Bubble bath?" She asked and I chuckled before nodding. We untangled ourselves from each other and she kissed my head before starting the water and adding bubble bath, then some bath salts. I undressed quickly and she did too. She turned the water off when the tub was full and carefully got in. I got in after her and leaned against her. She held me close and I closed my eyes. "Please don't ever leave me. You're my best friend and without you, I would be... I don't know what I'd be. You're everything to me." I said and she hummed, kissing behind my ear. "I'm never leaving." She said and I nodded. I took a deep breath and bit my lip. "Do you need some more... help relaxing?" She asked, drawing patterns all over my body, trailing towards my sex. "Yes." I said and she gently slid her hand between my legs, spreading me with her fingers and I bit my lip. She gently rubbed my clit and I moaned softly. She slid her other hand down and teased my entrance. I hummed and she slid two fingers in me, causing me to moan again. She started making a come here motion in me and I moaned loudly, leaning my head back on her shoulder. She turned and kissed my cheek as she kept going, causing me to groan. She slid a third finger in me and i groaned loudly. "Fuck how am I close already?" I moaned out and she corkscrewed her fingers in me, causing me to release a sound that didn't even sound human. She did that a few more times and my hips bucked. "I'm gonna cum so hard." I groaned and she hummed, kissing my earlobe. She rubbed my clit hard and fast as she corkscrewed her fingers in me again and I screamed her name as I came hard, my orgasm causing my body to shake. She helped me through until I had calmed down and she gently pulled her fingers out of me. "I need your dick. Now." I groaned and she hummed, picking me up and putting her legs together. Her dick was already hard. I turned myself around and she watched me, letting go of me. I straddled her before slamming myself down on her dick, both of us groaning loudly. "Fuck I love your dick in me." I groaned and she nodded, holding my hips. I started riding her hard and fast and she moaned loudly, digging her nails in my hips. "Fuck baby." I groaned, throwing my head back. She leaned in, sucking my pulse point into her mouth as I kept going and we moaned loudly together. She sucked hard on my pulse point and I tangled a hand in her hair. I needed to feel her cum fill me up. I groaned and closed my eyes as she let go of my neck, moving to a different spot and sucking it into her mouth. I groaned and she reached between us, rubbing my clit quickly and i moaned, causing her to moan against my skin. My moans got high pitched and I slammed myself down on her, grinding against her as I screamed through my release. She groaned loudly and her cum began shooting deeply into me. I groaned happily and ground down against her some more, making her groan and cum even more in me. I moaned and licked my lips, closing my eyes. "My belly feels like it's full of fire." I whispered and she let go of my neck, leaning back and pulling me with her. I laid against her and she hummed. "I just want to keep my dick in you all the time." She whispered and I nodded. "Me too." I said and she hummed, kissing my head.