Secrets And Plans

Start from the beginning

But with Jisoo, everything always felt so different. She actually wanted to be touched by her, albeit it was quite strange and foreign, but it felt as if she were floating on a celestial cloud whenever she was around this woman. These feelings that she had for Jisoo were far from the juvenile crush that it all had originated with. They had developed into something far more advanced than what Jennie thought she could even handle because her heart felt small, and way too small to harbor all the love that she should be able to offer the brunette.

Whatever was happening between the two would just not be fair for Jisoo, because Jennie felt as if she couldn't give her all of what she deserved. The blonde had received very little love within her lifetime and had given out even less. It was a strange concept to love someone. She never knew what it was supposed to feel like- and if these feelings that she did have for the brunette were just that... Boy, was she just terrified.

"Jennie, honey, it's almost nine-thirty. Do you know when you have to be back?" Jisoo's husky voice broke the silence, which had been so very comfortable for Jennie since she was easily lost in thought. Did she really hope that the brunette hadn't gotten bored as her mind wandered aimlessly.

"Minjee usually prefers it if I were home before ten. So, I suppose I should get going..." The frown on her face showed Jennie's reluctance to go. She really wished that she didn't have to go back. Being here just felt so freeing and she felt so at home, even though her true home lay across town with the Ims.

"I'll take you back, dear." Jisoo stated, pulling Jennie close against her side and the blonde had assumed this was a hug, for she squeezed right back.

"Thank you, Jisoo, but I don't want to inconvenience you." And there was that ever modest Jennie shining through.

The brunette quirked a brow and eyed her wryly before standing up with Jennie still attached to her hip. "I'm taking you home and that's final, Jennie. I do not want you to walk around on the streets alone at this time of night. It can be quite dangerous, even if this is a small town. Bad things can still happen. The sheriff is your father, correct? He should know."

"I know..." Jennie mock pouted. "I'll go with you, Ms. Kim."

Both of her eyebrows rose this time in perfectly manicured arches. "I thought you've took habit of addressing me by my first name, Ms. Kim." Although her voice was monotonous, the amused smile on her face had given away her perspective. Jennie smirked.

"Well, you are my teacher after all."

"Don't remind me." Jisoo mumbled, flicking a blonde lock away from Jennie's face. "I'd really rather not think about such details for a while."

"I'm... sorry. I..."

Jennie frowned, her brows knitted together. She hadn't realized that Jisoo didn't like that thought, and it was going to be quite a strange thing, considering that Jennie had her class. Everyday would be a reminder to the two of them that they were in a forbidden relationship. That they were a teacher and a student.

Although, the thought did thrill Jennie to a certain extent. She entertained the fact that she was virtually dating her teacher. She was able to see behind the usual professional mask and know more about the teacher than anyone else would ever dream. The blonde was able to see Jisoo in the more intimate moments that no one else would ever experience. It was a thrilling thought, and when she sat in the back of the English instructor's classroom, she felt so special for once in her life. She felt so special that the Ms. Kim had chosen her.

"It's fine. We have to face the harsh reality of it some time." Her voice had now taken a solemn tone and the usual joyful spark in those whisky orbs had died.