"But why did he..."

"He must be angry with me, spreading rumors like that. Of course, people will believe him. The photo is wearing the school ID sling, and it we even have the same physique. Kahit anong gawin kong paliwanag, hindi sila makikinig sa akin."

"Oh my God, Max is a fucking moron. My father will kill him once he learns about what he's doing!"

"Pero Sorch..." nanginig ang mga labi ko. "What if this reaches the admin? Anong mangyayari sa scholarship ko? Between me and Max, wala akong laban sa kaniya."

"Nakakagalit. I know it doesn't belong to you, but once we dig up the real owner of the nudes, siya naman ang masisira. You might be able to clean your name, but you'll end up destroying another girl's reputation."

Namuo ulit ang mga luha sa mga mata ko. Maybe it would be easier if those photos were... mine? But no. I don't even know where he got that photo. And I'm going to be fighting a losing battle once I defend myself.

Biglang pumasok sa isipan ko si Rigor. By now, he must've seen the photos. Bumigat lang lalo ang dibdib ko. Would he believe that it was me? I guess I shouldn't expect him to talk to me after this. Wala ring party na magaganap ngayong weekend para sa akin. I couldn't show my face to everyone. Not right now.

I opened my phone and as expected, it was filled with messages. Pinagp-pyestahan na ng lahat ang litrato. I even received disgusting message requests from dummy accounts and some of the boys from other departments.

"Don't deactivate your account." Sorcha said, typing furiously on her phone. "People will think you're guilty once you deactive your account."

It's so tempting but I followed her advice. Inignora ko nalang ang walang tigil na pagpasok ng mga messages sa messenger. I turned my phone off instead. Ihinilamos ko ang mukha sa palad.

"I'm talking to my brother right now... he says he'll drop by Max's house later to talk. Babalitaan niya ako mamaya."

I nodded. I didn't know how to thank her for what she's doing to me. She's still at war with her brothers, and she's not one to swallow her pride. But to think that she's doing it for me, I couldn't help but tear up.

"And stop crying, will you? Hindi naman pala sa iyo, eh. Maaayos din natin 'to."

I nodded, still crying. Inikutan ako ng mga mata ni Sorcha.

Kahit na hindi ko gustong pumasok kinabukasan ay pinilit ako ni Sorcha. She said she'll accompany me all the way to our building. Paglabas ko pa lang ng apartment ay pakiramdam ko maraming mata na ang nakatingin sa akin. I tried to ignore it as much as I can and waited for my friend in the gate. It was bearable at first, but by the time we started walking towards the building, I almost couldn't bear it.

Baon na baon sa akin ang titig ng mga estyudante. Even the art students that do not know me is now looking at me. Kalat na kalat na nga talaga siguro ang litrato. I swallowed hard. When Sorcha noticed that I'm shaking, she sighed and grabbed my hand. Nag-angat ako ng tingin. Some political science guy whistled.

"Pa-score naman!"

Humigpit ang hawak ni Sorcha sa akin, sabay lingon sa lalaki na naniningkit ang mga mata.

"Do you want to fucking graduate?"

"Huh?"

"Cause I could ruin your education in just one call. You know my brothers are lawyers, right? We could sue you for bullying, defamation, and libel."

"Pinagsasabi mo-"

"And you're a political science student? How disgusting."

Hindi sumagot ang lalaki, halatang nawala sa mood. Tinaliman lang niya kami ng tingin at bumulong-bulong bago umalis.