As the elevator doors opened, a man in a suit was waiting. She shifted her eyes to his badge. 'Level 5 Clearance'. She waited till he entered the elevator.

"Hey? Aren't you only a level two clearance?" he asked as the elevator rose.

She placed her hand on his cheek and took the badge. "I am now," she muttered as she left the elevator, which had stopped at level 6, the inside of the Hydra base. The man stood dazed for a few moments before the door closed again.

"Get ready June," crackled the voice of Steve through the com-links.

"Getting one," responded June, as she walked through the halls of the Hydra base. Many doctors and guards were in the hallways. June tried to seem less suspicious with her very suspicious hood.

She need to get to a high ranking officer.

"Hey you," called someone.

'Maybe they're not call me,' June thought, trying to speed up her walking.

"You in the hood!"

June sighed and turned around. "Yes?" she said in her sweetest voice.

"No hoods allowed, Mr Luis?" chuckled the officer in suspicion.

June looked down at her badge. "Yes..." she glanced at his badge. 'Level 9'. 'That's pretty good,' she concluded and looked at his face.

"I'm afraid we're going to have to take you in custody miss," the man began.

June flipped out switch-blade and stabbed both officer that stood next to the man. He began to take out his gun but she placed her hand on his face, which froze him, as she throw her knife at one of the many guards heading towards her.

She pushed her hand forward down the hallway, purple mist arising. Everyone down there slowly collapsed. She turned around to the only man still standing.

"Okay, let's see," she pushed him into a nearby closet, where she locked him in with her. She placed both her hands on his temples and concentrated.

"Go June!" buzzed the voice of Bucky in her ear.

She closed her eyes. She quickly found the security in charge of supervising the signals and intruders.

She opened her eyes and walked out into the hallway and closed her eyes again. The walls began to sweat and she held her hands out to balance.

Purple mist invaded the area again. She concentrated on the guards. She clouded the guards watching the camera and signals. They didn't see the Avengers coming.

"Natasha, hold the door, Clint, stay on the quin-jet and take out any enemies with Bruce," Steve began ordering.

The Avengers had touched down on the side of the building June had seen in Peter's memories. They still had the cloaking on, but even though Hydra could still see past that, Tony had built in a ghost system to hide them for 25 minutes. Otherwise, Hydra will detect them and they'll be gunned down in seconds.

The quin-jet clung onto the side of the building as Steve finished debriefing everyone's positions.

"June, Tony, Bucky and I will be on the inside team. Bruce, you're our get-away man unless we get code green. Vision and Wanda, you two stay down in the restaurant below in case of outbreak to defend the public." Steve read down the list.

"Okay team, we get Peter out, and then we leave." Tony exclaimed, his suit crawling up around his hand, fully covering his body.

Everyone left to go to their positions.