updates [(1) new awards contest!]

the legacy awards of 2019

admin: The_Legacy_Team

This is a test.

This is an honor.

This is an opportunity for recognition.

This is much more than an award.

MJ's note: a brand new awards contest fresh off the slate! this one has a lot of opportunity and prizes!

my "great" idea

hey everyone! I am so sorry for disappearing from this contest! I promise it is still going on, just yknow...life has a way of doing its thing. anyhow, judges seem to be coming in though there are lots of areas without judges.

the following areas need this amount of judges:

horror (1)

humor (1)

graphics (2)

general fiction (1)

action/adventure (2)

fanfiction (2)

poetry (2)

teen fiction (1)

romance (2)

fantasy (1)

short story (2)

vampire/werewolf (2)

lgbtq+ (2)

historical fiction (1)

my great solution (hopefully)

I can't start the contest without each area having 2 judges...sooooo I have an idea.  if you have a friend who is willing to judge (you can even recommend yourself!), send them to my contest and tell them to mention your name. if they do so, I will give you one of the following LOVELY prizes:

1. we will read a story of your choice (1-3 chapters) and give you a review, an edit, or a critique. your choice!

2. we will shout out your wonderful book or any book of your choice!

3. a beautiful graphic of your choice by our head of graphics Silverless!

Wattpad's Undiscovered

admin: KaitlinJackisch gracemadden1234

tired of searching for that completed story? did you know there are thousands of undiscovered stories on Wattpad that may not show up in your search? 

the Wattpad's Undiscovered is a great place to find undiscovered books or a place where you can be featured and gain more reads!

read for more instructions on how to be involved!

MJ's note: this is a great opportunity for anyone looking for more exposure or who just wants a new book to read.

fabulous award 2019

admin: Meesanrh

Fabulous Award 2019 is officially open! are you an undiscovered writer? well, than I assure you--you're in the right place!

MJ's note: here's another award for you undiscovered writers! ^_^

the genre contest 2019

admin: genre_contest

welcome to the First Annual Genre Contest! the purpose of this award system is to celebrate our amazing authors while they put forward their best works! you can write anything. there are no limitations. any genre, any length, poems, mature, anything, so long as it meets a short list of requirements. we want you to be able to express yourself through what YOU'RE good at, and not by anyone's limitations.

MJ's note: 'nuff said.

the authentic skull awards

admin: Jannyclark

this award is for all authors, whether recognized or unrecognized. feel free to join and let all authors know about the contest!

MJ's note: everyone can join the party--that means no limit for you authors with tons of reads on your stories!

the inferno awards

admin: Fire_awards

The Inferno Awards are the best opportunities for the undiscovered gems, or in other words, hidden on the shelves of 'most popular'. This is a chance for all your amazing efforts you put in your Wattpad stories to get known and for those of you who would like to help us find these undiscovered gems, take a look around.

MJ's note: this awards likes fire. that's already a good sign y'all.

updates

(1) the judging criteria have been changed. judges are required to give more explanation in their reviews for increased thoroughness.

(2) there will be two judges per genre.

(3) follow this account if you aren't already. you are allowed to unfollow after the contest is over. but I need to make sure you get updates. it would be preferable if you also put this book in your library.