- FF -

We are in front of the gate and they are not letting us in.

"I am (Y/n) Rosewood from Survey Corps. And I found a survivor while we are in the expedition. May I speak with Commander Erwin for approval." I shout at them when I heard someone and the gate opens.

"Lion?!" Some of the guard said.

"WOAH!" Hanje shout as she saw the lion i am riding.

We went inside and alot of people are staring at my Lion.

- Zane's P.O.V -

"Rosewood?" I whisper.

I remember someone we used to work with before leaving us behind, her name is Stella Rosewood and she is the most intelligent and capable of making things possible. I idolize her too much to the point they left us.

We went to (y/n)-sis place and we met her friends.

"They have a weapons." Her commander said.

"Their weapons are advance technology where if you shoot a titan it will explode and I believe they got abandoned by someone." (Y/n)-sis explain and more likely her Commander is looking at us with a doubt.

Fortunately they let us in and even join us in Survey corps. Although we are not with (y/n)-sis because she have different squad than us.

- Shawn's P.O.V -

I manage to travel back time safely and I am here to search (y/n) but I'm so stupid to forgot my technology bag and earpiece to communicate with my father so I'm dealing with my eye contact device.

It's already night so I have to stay at the inn. I look suspicious giving the woman in front of me some gold just to stay for the night. Right, I am wearing an old fashion hoodie just to hide my modern clothes. I need to find (Y/n) as soon as possible and have to go back to the present.

Someone is waiting for her and they need her. Those friends of (y/n) are such a disaster to the mission if they found out that (y/n) went back to past.

I'm looking at the window as I notice a bug wanting to enter, I get off my bed and open my window, those are the technology bugs. Alot of them went in and started to form an oval shape creating a portal.

It switch up and a huge block hit me and the portal was gone. The bugs went out and I look around to see the huge block and it is my technology bag and my ear piece. I used it and ask my device where (y/n) is and the device located where she is.

- Morning -

I left early and decided to start my mission. I started walking around as a notice a yellow hair woman walk through an alley where she can't be seen I watch her through the device and listen to her secretly.

"We need your help, (y/n) and Eren are wanted and we need you to hide Eren and (Y/n)."

"Please..."

"Fine."

They started walking away as I follow them in the other street so it won't be suspicious following them at the same street.

- FF -

I was following them until I realised that the people surround me are getting faster and faster. She's fast forwarding the time. I manage to hide in the alley and then everything went back to normal when I saw (y/n) flying. I get my gun and shoot at her, I saw her lying at the floor cover at her own blood I went at her when a blade was put in my neck.

"Who are you?" I believe this is Levi who ask me.

The orb is in my hand and I'm not talking. Some survey corps are surrounding me, before they get (y/n) I throw the orb at her making her disappear.

- (y/n)'s P.O.V -

I woke up feeling cold, I look at my surroundings as I saw a light and white walls.

"I'm glas you're back." Uncle said.

"W-why?" I ask.

"Before that, do you remember anything?" He ask.

I try to remember everything, I remember being shoot by a gun and an orb that teleports me somewhere.

"Why do I feel like I'm not hurt?" I ask and he laugh.

"That's because you're hurt there and not here." He said and laigh again. "Unfortunately your friends are looking for you, probably for school." He said.

"Damn. I thought you filed a note that you need me for experiments." I said.

"That's for 20 days. Shawn will take your place, you should go study I'll file another note." He said.