truth or dare 1 (i know, boring title... sorry :))

Tsunami: CLAY. I have a GREAT idea. It is like the VERY BEST idea ever. 

Clay: What? Is it food? Is it get rid of Peril because if it is than no.

Tsunami: I THINK WE SHOULD GET-

Clay: Tsunami...

Tsunami: *gives clay 'the look'*

Clay: I know! We should do bonding time with Peril! 

Tsunami: 😑🤔😣😱 A/N when I do that, it is saying what they're faces look like. 

Clay: *invites Peril, Glory, Starflight and Sunny to 'bond' with Peril*

Peril: Uh... so what are we doing?

Clay: Bonding time!

Glory: *turns to leave*

Tsunami: *Grabs Glory's tail*

Glory: UGH. FINE, I'LL STAY. 😡

Clay: we are going to play truth or dare! I'll go first.

Clay: Peril, truth or dare

Peril: Dare.

Clay: Peril, I dare you to say something really nice to everyone.

Peril: OK... Um, Clay, you are heroic, kind, handsome, and the best dragon on pyrrhia. Sunny... You're highly flammable? Which is a good thing?

Sunny:😒

Peril: Uh... sorry! Tsunami... Um... you have bad smelling breath today, which is a good thing, because usually you're breath is TERRIBLE, but today it's just bad. 

*everyone except Tsunami laugh*

Tsunami: UGH. WHY?????

Peril: Glory is good at sleeping, and starflight is good at bossing me around? 

Glory and Starflight: REALLY!?

Tsunami: OK. My turn. Glory. truth or dare? 

Glory: DARE. Do your best. 😝

Tsunami: OK, I dare you to tell deathbringer you had a egg, but you don't think he is a reliable father, so you're going to raise the dragonet on your own. 

*During the dare*

Glory: Deathy, I have big news!

Deathbringer: What?

Glory: I'm having an egg!

Deathbringer: REALLY?! YOU'RE KIDDING! I can't wait to feed her, take care-

Glory: No, no. You're not a reliable father, so I'm raising her on my own.

Deathbringer: WHAT??!! NOOOOO! I promise I will be a good father! Please! One chance! I'LL DO ANYTHING!

*present time*

Glory: Fine. But you know deathbringer will freak out, right? Starflight. Truth or dare.

Starflight: Truth 

Glory: Who do you like better, Fatespeaker or Sunny?

Starflight: 😓😶 er... Well, Sunny is sweet, nice, and tiny, has good ideas, and loves everyone. Fatespeaker is noisy, has annoying visions, and is well, LOUD. I wouldn't change a thing about her, though. I choose Fatespeaker. Sorry, Sunny...

Sunny: Um... I have to go.

*Sunny runs out of the cave*

Glory: 😑 Well that worked.

Starflight: Um... Tsunami, Truth or dare? 

Tsunami: Truth.

Starflight: Ok then, well-

Tsunami: AND dare.

Starflight: who do you prefer to be with, us, or Coral?  And I dare you to tell Coral that you love Riptide. And I will tell Coral your answer to the truth.😈

Tsunami: No, I prefer you guys. PREFER. Not like. 

*The next day*

(In Coral's throne room)            

Tsunami: Mother, Riptide, I want to tell you both something. Riptide, I love you. 

Coral: WHAT!? WHAT?! YOU. RIPTIDE. YOU BRAINWASHED HER. YOU SHALL PAY! 🤬

Riptide: AHHHHHHHHH!

THE END