Chapter 7

Laura's POV 

I looked around the room. Jarred had nothing but a sip left, Kelly's was close to finished as well as Lea's and Shells. I licked my lips and fluttered my eyes as a smirked in Nate's direction. I cocked and eyebrow confidently as I shifted over in his direction, the alcohol in my system making me unaware of my actions. I heard Jarred release an annoyed sigh. He turned his head and clenched his jaw. I sat in between Nate's legs and leaned into him. He licked my upper lip and I parted my lips letting his tongue gain access. His kisses where rough and hot. I felt my cheeks beginning to flush when Kelly wolf whistled and Jarred got up and left. We parted and he gave me a cocky smirk before flicking his fringe out of his face. We where both out of breath. I got off of him and straighten out my shirt and excused myself to go find Jarred. I rushed passed the balcony and took a double take when I saw the figure I have been searching for.  There he hung over the balcony with a cigarette. I frowned as I made way over to him, shutting the door quietly behind me. "Jarred? I thought you quit that." My voice stern as I crossed my arms over my chest as I continued walking over towards him. Nothing. "Jarred?!" I turned him to face me, but didn't look me in the eye. "Jarred! Dammit, look at me!" I took his face in my hands and forced him to look at. "What's gotten into you?" He stared at me with his deep blue eyes and he looked hurt. "Are you going to answer me before Christmas?" He rolled his eyes. Joy response. "You know what... If your'e gonna act like a dick you might as well leave." I stormed off toward the door when he grabbed my hand and turned me to face him. I struggled out of his grasp and just looked at him... Waiting. His hand approached my face. I flinched when he first touched me. He rose his hand to my forehead and smoothed out my creased brows with him thumb. I pulled my face away and continued to stare at him. "Well."  I stared blankly at him. "I'm sorry.. This is my first one this week and I-" I cut him off. "I don't care about that. Why are you acting up like this? It doesn't make any sense.. Did I do something wrong?" My tone growing softer and almost weak... No. Keep your shit together girl. He chuckled. Frustrating me. "You did nothing wrong, Penguin." He continued staring into what felt lie my soul. I pursed my lips and cocked a brow. "Then why did you act out me?" He sighed and turned back to hang his arms over the balcony. "You're so dam naive, Laura." His tone huffy and annoyed. "It was just a game, for fuck sakes." His mood swings was really pissing me off. Someone is deprived. "It was more than a game to Nate. You know how pervy he is. He didn't sip to most of those things and I for a fact know he did majority of the shit that was mentioned." "Really, Jarred? Really. It was a game. DON'T LIGHT ANOTHER ONE!!" I hurdled myself toward him, of course I trip, why? Because I'm Laura. I fall on a sharp piece of a broken beer bottle from last weekends party. "FUCK ME!!!" was my first response, Jarred looks at me with and amused tone, "Anytime, babe." "Shit. Shit. Shit!! It's really deep. I think I might need a stitch." Jarred giggled and lowered his hands around my body and picked me up bridal style, leaving my bloody arm to hang away from his clean white shirt. "I'm not helpless you know. Why the sudden change in mood?" My voice more harsh than what I expected it to be. "Laura... I'm sorry, just been through a rough patch with... Never mind. Lets get you to the hospital.." His eyes dark, and sad. "Hey, there's a party two blocks away from the hospital... So like four or five away from my house, I'll bandage this up, get ready with the girls and then after we go to the party? I need to get out this goddamned house." I felt his chest lift against my body that he was still cradling. "Fine. BUT-" He started but I interrupted him. "No! No buts, just fun, Nate doesn't like alcohol so he'll be safe driver." He looked down at me, slightly chuckling and shaking his head. He slid the door open and walked down the passage, he put me down. "Well... Go get ready." He glimpsed me a smiled and scratched the back of his head. I squealed in excitement and wrapped my arms around his neck and he returned the hug. I told the girls the plan and we rushed upstairs to get ready as fast as possible, it was already 22;00. I bandaged my cut and got dressed, feeling hotter than ever in my turquoise crop-top, white shorts and vans. We all looked HOT! Shell wore a black lacey top, black shorts and matching vans, Lea chose a floral crop top, dark shorts and her vans, and Kelly decided and a black crop top with light denim shorts and vans. Yes we always wore vans. We walked down the stairs and entered the room 20 minutes later. Jarred did a double take when he saw us walking down the stairs. He looked me up and down studying my choice of clothing, I plastered a very smug smirk on my face and raised an eyebrow in a very sassy way. Nate wolf whistled at us gaining our laughter. We all got in the car and went to the hospital, since they knew my mom, I didn't wait long. I got one stitch. Really. We laughed it off got back in the car and went to party. We arrived at the party. "Michael's house is huge." Kelly stated with her jaw almost touching the ground her mouth was open so wide, I laughed at her and Lea shut it playfully. "This is... Michael's party?" Jarred asked, his eyebrow knitted. "Yea, he invited me and told me to bring you guys along.." I said suddenly feeling self conscience as I placed my left arm over my stomach to grab my right one. He sighed and shrugged. "Lets go get wasted then." A smile grew on my face, dropping my arm, I felt confident as me and my girls strutted into the party.