Chapter 9

Laura's POV

I can't fall for Jarred.. He's a fuckboy, and I leave soon... I should probably mention that to him... My thoughts pooled in my head as hungover teenagers continued to moan about headaches and hunger. My hangovers didn't normally last too long so I was fine by now. I decided to send everyone back to the TV room as I offered to make breakfast. I collected the pots and pans that where needed and retrieved the bacon from the freezer.  I heard slight footsteps making their way over to me, I felt the butterflies in my stomach erupt when I felt hands glide over my stomach revealing manly hands gliding up my top. How is this even happening? I've loved this boy from the first day I met him, not once did he try make a move unless he was drunk... Ya know? That "oh shit!? We didn't... You know..." 

I've never done anything more than intensive make out sessions... But I wanted Jarred so bad... But... I don't think he will ever feel the same about me... The thought immediately saddend my mood, tears threatening to fall. I blink rapidly in hope to stop the tears from forming and falling. My thought interrupted by a silly Jarred spinning me around dancing to the no music that was playing. He lifted me up onto the counter, slipping his head into my neck and started kissing me... I squeezed my legs shut as I felt myself begin to dampen... He lifted his head and smirked, slipping his hands into my panties, my face instantly red and i could not contain my blush, his smirk growing stronger, although something else was growing too. I looked down, my face heated, I threw my head back with a slight moan, he placed his hand forcefully upon my mouth shushing me. "BITCH! I'M STARVING!! WHERE IS MY MOTHERFUCKING FOOD?!?" Kelly whines, making us stop... I didn't want it to... I needed to shower, I smelled of alcohol and puke and my panties where soaked. I walked over to Lea and told her breakfast was almost ready because I put it all in an airfryer being irrationally fearful that the bacon grease splatter will scar my delicate skin... I announced that I will be showering as I paced up the stairs entering my overly sized room and headed to my bathroom. I started the water and began to undress. Singing happily to myself, something interrupted my singing; "Jarred... Is that you?" nothing but silence, I brushed is off but continued to shower is silence. I heard the sound of a blade being exposed when being taken out of its protector... "JARRED! I told you that's not funny, get out!" Boots traveled towards my shower, I let out a scream that would have been perfect for a horror movie, my frosted glass door shattered as hands began to search my body. "Have you missed me, doll?" My body shuddered as I stared into the my former college professor. Not long after 5 seconds of my second scream Jarred was able to break the door down with Nate at his right hand, both of them with large knives running towards the man who once raped me, and haunted me in my nightmares. Jarred tackled the man and Nate dragged me away before going in to help Jarred, "Kill that motherfucker." My tone icy as Nate pushed me out the room. I rushed to my home phone and dialed 911, they informed me that cars where on their way, in nothing but a towel I searched for my friends who was told to hide in my kitchen cupboards, the sounds of alarms going off, police officers rushing in and I pointed in the direction of my bedroom, my no longer safe haven. The officers came down with deranged, bloody, almost unrecognizable with the blood and bruises running down his body, I whimpered as he shouted; " I'll be back for you my love!" tears flowed and I rushed over to Jarred and Nate with the paramedics as they where both battered and bruised. My heart stopped as Jarred collapsed into my arms, The paramedics pulling him out of my arms and laying him on a board to rush him to hospital. My world started crashing down as the ambulance left my view. I rushed to clothe myself and found myself at a dangerous speed on the road as I hastily made my way to the hospital.

I walked into his room, tears that have been falling down my cheeks for what felt like hours.
"Jarred." I sighed.