Shawn Imagine

Dirty Shawn Imagine

You were with your boyfriend of 2 years on the Magcon tour, you guys were in Cali.

You, Shawn and the other Boys were adventuring Cali, it had just rained so there were puddles and water dripping off of bulidings.

All of you were horsing around on the side walk, Shawn had a tight grip on your hand, he gets really jealous when your with the guys because hes afriad hes gonna loose you, but that would never happen.

You all were walking back to the hotel, Laughing at the boy's jokes "Y/N whats something funny you heard on the internet?" Nash asked "Umm there was this one on instagram" you began the boys all looked at me wanting me to continue " It said. You need a slap on the head with a box of Twinkies" You said laughing a bit, the boys looked at you and began laughing really hard " And what were your firsts thoughts on that"  Taylor asked in between laughs " Well I was like, wow my life is complete, thats the best thing in the world" You said.

Shawn and you were behind the rest of the group a bit, " So how are you enjoying this babe" he questioned.

You were about to answer when..................

A big truck drove through a mud puddle splashing you and Shawn so you were covered in mud.

The Boys turned around and started laughing Cameron even Vined you guys covered in mud and the guys laughing.

Shawn looked at you and smile, you smiled back and both of you started laughing.

AUTHORS NOTE

Great dirty imagine hey.

Requests are open just ask

1. Boy/ Girl

2. Cute, Dirty, Sad ECT.

3. Your Name.

4. you gotta follow me

remember to follow me on

Instagram: @Payton_jordanna & @MagconSlxys

Twitter: @PaytonOffical__

Im gonna update once more tonight sO BAI