Hell Yeah My Pookie Called...

Amariyah's pov

I was walking home from were me and craig had that little moment. I was walking for a few more minutes when I finally reached my neighborhood. I was at my front door I put my key in the lock and opened the door. I put my bookbag on the hanger and went to my room. When I say down my computer started ringing... You see my computer is like a flat screen tv hanging on my wall and my real tv is on the other side of the room on my dresser... I went to my computer and see who was trynna call me and was my bestie from back home aniyah but I call her pookie and she calls me bookie...

Me:omg pookie why you aint been callin me.

aniyah:sorry bookie but ive been really depressed with you being so far away from me and shit.

Me:awwwwww pookie I sowwy I really wish you could come with me I really do.

aniyah:well why dont I cause my parents are always fighting over whos gonna get me but neither is gonna get me so can you ask plzzz *oing puppy dog face*

Me:ok ok ok ill ask.

Aniyah:YAY thanks bookie.

Me:welcome

Aniyah: so hows school you got a boo thang yet.

Me:no I got bullies and this school is rachet I fuckin hate it.

aniyah:what who bully you cause you know I dont play that shit i'll beat a bitch ass.

me:well are you ready to take on the whole school.

Aniyah:if I have to then yeah but what the fuck you do to make everybody hate you girl.

Me:four words "being the new girl".

Aniyah:any girls try you.

Me:yep

Aniyah:girl why you aint handle them then.

Me:cause these hoes up here jump and I jus got tired of it.

Aniyah:its all good cause all I no is that imma be up there soon and it's gone be on cause we gone..

Both of us: TURN UP

Me: HAHAHAHA but anyways been there done that.

Aniyah:well they gone see somemore.

Aniyah's mom:*calling her from downstairs*aniyah come eat

Aniyah:ok mom *to me*i gotta go girl time foe some chicken.

Me:HAHAHAHA aight bye girl you is cray.

Aniyah log off and so do I... I got up and went into my parents room...

Me:mommy daddy can my girl come live with us.

MD:who is "yo girl" he did the air quote thing mocking me.

Me: you remember aniyah right?

MD:ohh yeah lil home girl the real ghetto one whos jus like you.

Me:you trynna call me ghetto.

MD:no im calling you the definition of it... *mumbles*ol ghetto self

Me: whatever but can she come and asap too.

Both:ummmmmmmm....

Me:pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Both:ok

Me:yes yes yes yes thank you thank you thank you...

So after they told me yes I texted her and said they said yes she was too happy we were texing all about wats gone happen when she get here after we was done I took a shower and put on night clothes and got into bed and went to sleep thinking about tomorrow.