Quick News

Hey guys! I miss you all :'(  

But I have some good news (well, to me, yeah): I have just posted my new book, Waiting for You! Please check it out. I would really appreciate it if you take the time to. The first chapter is up, and I am excited to write more. I would love it if all the people who have supported me on this book will continue to support me in other books. If you like fan-fictions, you can suggest some if you want to. Keep reading my books if you do enjoy ready fan-fics, as this account will be entirely dedicated to writing fanfictions of all types, based on celebrities, music, books and more. 

Anyway, I would love, love, love, love it if you guys can just check out my new book.

Quick summary: Emilee meets a boy, Luan Santana, who seems like the ideal everything. Ever since his arrival, everything has been looking up, and Emilee finally stops seeing things in her pessimistic perspective. But what she doesn't know is that every second she spends with Luan, he has to pay for it. 

But what doesn;t know whouldn't kill her, would it? But  it may just kill Luan. But he's willing to do anything for Emilee. Even if that meant dying.

Excerpt: "You talk like you know me," She breathed out.

I only smiled as I held her tightly, "I do."

"Do you?"

"I don't know. Perhaps. Maybe a lifetime ago. Or perhaps I've just been looking at you, waiting for a time to show up and make your dreams come true," I said jokingly.

Emilee let out a laugh. "Okay. If you say so, Mr. Spooky Creep."

"No," I smiled as I brushed her hair back. "More like a guardian angel."

She thought I was joking. But I wasn't. But that didn't matter. She mattered most to me.