5

Oliver's pov
I really want to tell destiny how I feel. When I kissed her, I felt like I was in heaven. I can't believe she kissed me back! But she didn't want to I guess. I go up to Sebastian's room to chat and go live
O-WHATS UP YOU GUYS ITS YOUR BOI OLIVER MOYYYY
S-no bro it's like this, WHATS UP YOU GUYS ITS YOUR BOII SEBASTIAN MOYYYYYYY!
O-damm i just got corrected by my younger brother.
S-yup
1 hour later
O-ok guys I'll go live later byeeeee
After I ended the live I decided to go to Destiny's house as a surprise. I walked to her house which isn't that far cuz we are next door neighbors 😂 and climbed up to her window. I looked through the window and I saw a crying destiny. I opened the window and ran to her and hugged her.
Destiny's pov
I was crying because I heard my dad yelling at my mom again and it always scares me. All of a sudden I fell someone hug me. I turned around and saw oli. I hugged him and I guess he heard my dad screaming because he said, "why does he scream"
D-he doesn't treat me and my mom right.
O-WHAT THE HELL why haven't you told me something!
D-it's hard oliver. I can't tell you everything...
O-your right. I'm sorry, get some clothes, your staying at my house for the week.
D-thank you.
All of a sudden I had the urge to kiss Oliver so I gave him a peck on the cheek. Friend zoned 😂 anyways we snuck out the window only to see my mom outside with her luggage.
D-mom! Where are you going?!
Mom-I can't stay here any longer honey, I found a house close by, only a block away. So me and you are moving.
D-oh ok um I'm staying with Oliver for the week.
Mom-ok thank you Oliver
O-No problem Ms.Morales
We leave the yard and head to Oliver's house.
Oliver's pov
We arrive at my house and destiny seems tired so I lay the mattress out and she literally just fell on top of it and was knocked out 😂 she seemed uncomfortable so I put her on the bed and I slept on the mattress.