2

(💞😂⬆️ also play the song I put)
Destiny's pov
Before going to bed, I went to the bathroom and grabbed my razor and cut. It doesn't hurt as much cuz I'm used to it. After I went to bed letting my arm bleed.
Oliver's pov (morning)
It's the first day of school and I'm so exited. I hope Destiny talks to me... I miss her a lot. I've liked destiny since 3rd grade but she probably doesn't like me that way. We dissented a little bit but we still try to talk. I get ready and run down stairs.
O-SEB HURRY UP
S-BRO HOLD ON JEEZ!
Ugh seb always takes awhile. Anyways it only took him 5 mins to get down stairs. We said bye to Mateo and our mom and left. We were at the bus stop and we see Destiny walking over. Damm she looked beautiful. She was wearing:

Seb saw how breath token I was and bugged my shoulder

Seb saw how breath token I was and bugged my shoulder. Destiny ran up to us and jumped on me and hugged me. I missed her so much.
D-hey guys!
O-hey.
S-hola.
D-are you guys exited?!
O-yea
D-Oliver can i talk to you.
I nodded my head and we went somewhere where seb couldn't hear us.
D-don't get mad.
O-ok?
D-Daniel texted me and called me and i kinda answered it...
O-WHY WOULD YOU DO THE DESTINY YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO YOU.
D-IM SORRY OK?!
She ran but I grabbed her wrist.
D-OW
I looked at her and moved her sleeve and what i saw made me want to cry. They were cuts. Dry blood was on them too. I looked up at destiny and felt a tear go down my face. I let go of her and pulled her into a hug. Sobbing was all I did. Why didn't she come and talk to me?! She was crying and said sorry. But I knew she wasn't.