9

I look around the room ignoring the question. "Answer the question" I look at him "Yes I have been crying what does it look like i've been doing." He runs his hands in his hair and sighs. "I'm not tryna annoy you i'm just looking out for you. I brought you here to stop thinking about hi-" I cut him off.

"Literally nothing will ever make me stop thinking about him, Jake you don't know how I feel." He stands up and gets a blanket. He hands me the blanket and sits back down moving over for me to sit. "I might not know how it feels to have that happen to me but I do know that it hurts me seeing you sad everyday, you think I don't see it but I do. I want you to be happy"

I sigh and sit on the couch. "Jake it takes ti-" he cuts me off clearly frustrated "I understand it takes time, but how much time do you need."

"It's been two years. I'm not telling you to stop thinking about him and forget about him, i'm telling you to go out find someone else to make you as happy as you were when he was around." he says and I stand up "It's not that easy." I say and go to my room.

Jakes POV
"Dude, what just happened" Corey asks confused as hell. "I don't know if she wants you to know." I say laying back down. "dude, come on tell us" I sigh "Fine." I say and I put the blanket over my feet.

"Ok so when we were younger she had a bestfriend, his name was Nathan. We all did everything together until they got in high school. Nathan started getting popular and distancing himself from Paris. He still talked to her but they weren't as close. Paris started making friends and they soon just stop talking to eachother all together. One night one of my friends had a party so me and paris and her friends went, we got the party and I don't really remember any of that but I remember paris being so excited about nathan talking to her again. They talked and hung out all the time, then they started having feelings for eachother and blah blah blah. When they got out of high school they started dating and I already was living here with you guys so all I knew was that she was happy and they were dating. And then when I would come home to visit they were alway together. When I say they were in love I mean it, they couldn't do anything without eachother, they were always high, and it was kinda nasty because I could hear them fuck in the other room. other than that, everything was fine. Until one time I came home to visit, they were always in her room and they were always yelling at eachother about his mom. All I know is that his mom had a boyfriend but he was really abusive and it got so bad to the point he killed her. That's when things really started to change. He was always sad and she would try to comfort him but it never worked. He always put on a fake smile for her. The last thing he wanted was for her to worry about him and he never wanted to hurt her. But then one day I got a call from her and i couldn't figure out what she was saying. I told her to calm down and tell me what happened. Her voice was so shaky and she could barely talk. She told me he killed him self and he didnt leave anything behind. No note or anything. It really affected her. She loved him so much." I explain the story to them.

Everyone just looks at me. "That poor girl, that's like one of the worst things that could happen to someone." Kat says shaking her head. "Yeah, well i'm going to bed goodnight" I say to them and go to my room.