Chapter 1

As my vision went black, and my body fell down making a 'huff' sound, a single tear escaped my eyes. After that i blacked out

*~~~*

  I woke up startled. My breath was heavy and my head was pounding. My whole intire body was aching.

  Then all of last nights events came flooding into my head. I ignored the pain and quickly stood up, taking in my surroundings.

  I was in an allyway, behind some trash cans. I guess this is where i blacked out. 

  As i tried to take a step, excruciating pain shoot through my abdomen. I put my hand over my stomach, when i looked at it it was full of blood.

  'Shit' i said to myself. I must have gotten cut while i was running.

  I tried walking again, but i instantly fell to the ground. Well this is just fucking perfect. I grabbed part of my shirt and ripped it apart, then wrapping it around my injury. Im sure that'll stop the bleeding for now.

  Then i just sat there, emotionless for what seemed like the longest time. I just stared at the brick wall across from me, thinking. Who am i? What happened? Why cant i remember anything? All these unanswered questions raced through my mind.

  Look at me, im so useless. I dont know what the fuck to do, i cant even get up. I felt my face get hot, and tears cloud my eyes. Soon i was fully on crying, but not a single sound escaped my lips.

  I felt numb. My head felt light. Then suddenly i hear a voice call out.

  " Find her!" It said. The voice was deep and raspy.

  "We looked everywhere!" A female voice said.

  "Just calm down, im sure we'll find her" it said again.

  Fear over came me. I started lightly shaking. Who the hell are they? Are they talking about me?

  I needed to get away, i stood up slowly from the solid concrete floor. My uper stomach still hurt, but i ignored the pain. I had to get out of here, and fast.

  At first i was just walking, then i started jogging a bit. My wound hurt like a bitch, but i could care less right now.

  I walked, and walked, for what seemed like hours, but was probably not that long. I didn't really know where i was going, just heading to the outskirts of town.

  From a distance i saw what looked like an abandoned house. It was starting to get dark so i decided to rest there. 

  I was hungry, wounded and restless. Everything hurt from head to toe.

  I walked slowly up to the front door. The door was locked, so i got my sneaking skills on. I went up to the window and opened it. Then i climed through.

  I sighed in relief and walk up the stairs. The pain from my cut was becoming unbearable. I found the bedroom and ploppled myself down on the bed making an 'uff' sound.

  I started to dift off into a dreamless sleep, finally getting some rest and my mind off things. As my body untensed, i swore i hear the front door open... Or maybe i was just imagining things.

*~~~~*

   Omg i finally updated ik ik i was supposed to do it yesterday, but i got shit for inspiration. I dedicate this chapter to da baee @anyhola for pressuring me into writing this chapter   but i still love ya tho  anywhore... This is kinda a boring chap, mostly a filler. I hope you'll like it