Prolouge

The scribbles of a pen and occasional rustling of paper are all you could hear in a dimly lit, spacious room.

There were paintings on the walls and a tall bush was at every corner, in the middle was a royal red carpet from the door leading to a brown, oak, rectangular table.

There, a man sat on a chair behind the table, he was focused on his paper work as his eyes were narrowed.

He had soft looking spiky blonde hair that completely contrasted to his dark surroundings, his eyes were a deep cerulean that seemed stolen from the sky and skin smooth with a golden hue. The three matching whiskers that framed both his cheeks gave him an animalistic look.

His hands scribbled down the paper quickly and efficiently as the other switched the files from time to time.

After a long while, he finally stopped. All the paper work stacked neatly to his side. He sighed tiredly and stretched.

"ah, finally done!" he exclaimed, his voice was slightly childish and raspy. He stood up and took something from the drawer.

It was a mask, a mask with pure white, no decorations, no nothing.

He put it on while heading towards the door.

"man, after this I still got a mission, then a meeting, then another meeting, then finish more paper work, then go train and check our stock... I think im going to pull another all nighter" he muttered while opening the door.

The light from the outside seeped in, his silhouette seemed as if it was getting swallowed by the pure white. His form making a dark line among the streaks of bright light.

When he stepped out, he was greeted with a line of men and women alike wearing black suits and bowing down to him.

"ohayo, mask-sama!" they greeted in unison. He smirk and nodded to them.

"take care of the place while im gone" he stated, his voice was deeper, like it belonged to a completely different person.

"hai!" they shouted in union once again. And with that, he walked away silently. Footsteps echoing through the long hallway.

• • • • •

A girl with short red hair in two pigtails groggily opened her dark blue eyes. She was currently laying on a white bed in a mildly decorated room, one fit for an inn.

The red head rubbed her sleepy blue orbs as she yawned. She then stood up to go take a shower.

"man, my mission is finally done.... maybe I should go visit my kawaii little brother once I get back" she muttered while putting a finger to her face in a thinking position.

"ah, knowing him, he must be really busy, wonder if he has the time to meet with me, I mean, he has shadow clones but they can only help so much between being a ninja while hiding yourself and being a business man who basically runs the world while... well... hiding yourself" she mulled even more while stripping off her clothes and getting in the shower.

After a while of thinking with the accompaniment of a nice warm shower. She sighed.

"welp, whatever, I'll just force my way in that mansion of his" she stated.

"I am his onee-chan after all"

• • • • •

A man with long black hair in a low ponytail sighed as he read the letter delivered to him by his summon, a crow.

He wore a long black cloak with red clouds scattered around it, his eyes were a deep endless ink akin to his dark locks.

He let his summon poof into a puff of smoke as he finished reading the letter.

"I guess it's about time then" he stated. His eyes suddenly turned blood red as three tomoes appeared with a black dot in the middle.

"let's see what you can do... mask"