Jennie straightened her back and made eye contact with the boy, pushing her fears to the far corner of her brain. She had to show them that she wasn't afraid, which was a tactic that she used to use at her former foster homes. Stand up to them and hope that they back down. So she donned the most intimidating look that she could, scowling as she spat.

"What do you want?"

"You," the boy growled, taking a step towards her. Jennie stood her ground, her eyes narrowing. She knew the hallways were barren, since most students were gone by now, and the secondary hallway that held the English rooms.

And the darkened rooms told Jennie that most of the teachers who had rooms along this hall were gone as well. There was absolutely no one around. That also meant that the three of them were alone...

Unless the cameras would catch them and, Jennie hoped, that someone would be watching. But with just her luck, they will have stepped away from the video footage to do something better.

"Why? The fuck you want me for?" The blonde glared up at the teenager, her teeth slightly bared.

"To get you back for punching me, you cunt!" Effortlessly, he slammed Jennie against one of the lockers, pinning her to it. She struggled, her eyes widening.

"Would you really be such a fucking jerk and hit a defenseless girl?" She snarled.

"Defenseless my ass!" And then Jennie's knee met with his groin, causing him to scream in agony. Taking advantage of his lost grip, Jennie darted away from him and down the hallway towards Ms. Kim' room. Hopefully she could get there before those bastards were to follow her.

But, her luck was not so great that day, for jerk number one's friend, jerk number two, seized her arm, ultimately yanking the blonde into a backwards halt.

"Fuck!" Jennie squawked in surprise, her emerald eyes as wide as saucers. Oh, god, she hoped someone had heard her. She really didn't feel like being in pain today. And her fear only heightened when jerk number one straightened up and started to slowly limp towards the two of them.

"And now, you're really going to pay." He growled, not even giving Jennie a chance at a retort before his fist met her face. The recoil caused both Jennie and jerk number two to stumble backwards, and when she was no longer being held, she had fallen to the ground.

Pain radiated from her left eye and cheek, completely filling all of her senses. She vaguely heard the cruel laughter of the two boys before they had walked off. It was a relief that he wasn't going to continue because she didn't think she could handle all that pain at once. It had been a while since her last physical fight, not counting yesterday, and even then, she didn't get touched much.

And, fuck, was she lucky then because right now she hurt like a son of a bitch. She held her cheek, willing the pain to go away. But she knew that wasn't going to happen any time soon. Then sudden realization hit her as she remembered where she was heading. She was supposed to go out with the brunette English teacher.

Oh, no...

Jennie couldn't let the older woman see her like this. She couldn't let her know that she was weak. Perhaps she could try to cover it up with her hair. Sure, it'll be an odd look, but at least it would hide it. Now she really wished that she was like some of those other girls that carried makeup around with them.

Cursing herself, she picked herself up off the ground with a hefty grunt. She was left swaying on her feet as blood rushed to her head, nearly causing the blonde to pass out as she saw black. After a minute of standing still to regain herself and kicking her bag halfway down the hall to pick up later, Jennie turned around and headed back to the main hall. Soon, she found the women's bathroom and entered. She needed to find a good way to keep her hair to prevent Ms. Kim from seeing and it was rather hard when she didn't know exactly where she was flipping those locks.