3.20

U BINCHES BETTER VOTE & COMMENT 😤

when the football game finished as johnny scored the last touchdown, the cali high supporters in the stands go wild. mackenzie and her cheerleaders jumped up, and waved their pom poms as an incredibly excited and happy feeling spreaded throughout mackenzie's chest. people in the audience waved their arms and hugged their friends, some moving down to the field so they could get closer to the footballers. as cheer caption, mackenzie ordered her girls into formation and they started their winning cheer– mackenzie showing off as johnny's jersey is wrapped around her body.

"firecracker, firecracker boom boom boom,
firecracker, firecracker boom boom boom,
the boys got the hustle,
the coach has got the brains,
us cheer-leaders got the pretty legs and
WE WON THE GAME!"

the cheer girls erupted into laughter at the end of the cheer when they saw the spectators were laughing, and mackenzie took a mocking bow. she quickly flicked her eyes over to the field, where she noticed the footballers yelling and cheering as they made their way over to the spectators. johnny's carried on top of them with each team member holding up a limb. mackenzie smiled, proud of him, but she stayed by herself to wait as everyone rushed
down to the stands.

when his team members let him down, finally, he laughed and joked with them for a bit before brushing himself down. mackenzie watched as he wandered over to his sister lauren. they embraced, quickly, before they pulled back. he took off his helmet and she put it down, passing him a plain back shirt. he then takes off his football shirt, revealing his very obvious six pack– mackenzie smirks from a distance. he pulls on the black shirt and takes off his sneakers, putting on doc martens lauren has also given him, and takes a pair of jeans from her. they seem to say goodbye, him thanking her, and then he weaves his way through the crowd.

mackenzie walked slowly towards the mass of people, waiting for him to see her. when he finally looked in her direction, his eyes lit up and he gave her a flirty smile as he continued to walk towards her. still wrapped up in his jersey, which frankly, is much too big, mackenzie hugged herself, trying to keep the excitement from bursting out of her.

"you're the star of the show." she called out, grinning. "congrats!"

he spoke when he was finally opposite her, raising his hands in nonchalance. "i always am." he teased.

mackenzie's mouth fell open but she quickly recovered. "quite the cocky bitch, aren't you?" she giggled, aware she could feel herself blushing.

"well, in the words of a wise old friend of mine.... i'm not cocky, i'm confident." he grinned wickedly down at her.

mackenzie rolled her eyes. "touché."

"thought so." he winked. "do you wanna get out of here so i can change out of these ridiculous looking football pants?"

mackenzie snorted. "yeah, sure. they don't quite go with the doc martens, do they?"

"not quite," he smiled, and they started walking towards the parking lot.

"loved the last second touchdown, by the way." mackenzie teased. "i didn't think you'd make that one."

"oh yeah?" he asked, eyes alight and playful, "i personally loved watching you cheer."

"how come?"

"the short dress." he shrugged his shoulders.

mackenzie laughed out loud and hit him in the side.

"hey!" he says, incredulous, "at least i was honest!"

he lead the way to his car, and they kept up easy chatter. when it came time to get in his car, he lifted her up by the waist so she could reach the door. she tried profusely to hide her blush but judging by the smirk he wore when he started his car, he definitely noticed.