A New Beginning

~Chapter 1~

Hi my name is Zoey and I've dicided to move out of home and start a new chapter of my life in La with my brother.

What pepole doint know is that my brother is the dobre brothers camera man... Yes Steve Perez is my brother. Steve and I have a secret no one knows but our family of course.

I've been looking out of the plane window for a few hours now trying to hold in my excitement.

I caint wait to see my brother after what feels like forever. While on the plane to la I've also been listening to music Steve said I should listen to.

I put on a different playlist until my phone starts to buzz. I check my phone and see that Steve has texted me so I text him back.

*Text from Steve*
Hey sis I'm just hanging out with the brothers at the moment but can you let me know when your flight lands?.

*Text from Zoey*
Hey bro my flight will arrive soon. How far away are you from Lax?.

*Text from Steve*
About half an hour should I leave now?.

*Text from Zoey* 
Yeah I think by the time you get here my flight should be landing.

*Text from Steve*
Alright I'll see you very soon sis.

*Text from Zoey*
see you soon bro.

For the rest of the plane ride I look out of the window and imagine how my life is going to be in La.

~Steve's Pov~

I finish texting my sister and put my phone back in my pocket. When I stand up the brothers all look my way.

Im going to head out I'll see you guys tomorrow I tell the brothers as I walk to the door.

Why so early bro you usually stay till 10 Lucus questions.

I've got to pick somthing up for my apartment I say.

Alright doint forget we have to film tomorrow Marcus says.

Doint worry bro I will I say leaving the dobre apartment.

I walk down the stairs and out to my car heading off to the airport. The brothers doint know about Zoey because I've never talked about her to them and I just doint want them to always prank her she's been through enough.

*half an hour later* I park my car outside the airport and get out, leaning on my car until Zoey comes out.

~End of Steve's Pov~

The plane has landed and I'm making my way through the airport with my bag wheeling behind me. I walk outside and look around for my brother when I see him walking up to me.

Zoey you've grown up so much since I last saw you Steve says as he hugs me.

Have I? I ask hugging him back.

Yes you've gotton so much taller and your hair is so long Steve says.

 I smile and walk over to his car with him. Steve takes my bag and puts it into the back as I get into the car. Steve gets in to and we start to head to our apartment well tenically it's Steve's apartment.

*Half an hour later*
We arrive at the apartment. As I step inside I notice how big and clean it is.

Can I get you anything Zoe Steve asks.

No it's ok I think I'll just head to bed I say.

ok your room is just down to the right. I'll probably be gone when you wake up but I'll be back around 11am Steve tells me.

Alright I'll see you later night I say walking into my room.

Night Zoe Steve says as he goes into his room.

I place my suitcase down on the floor and open it to get some chloths out. I grab out some chloths and go into the bathroom. I take a shower because I felt gross after the plane.

After the shower I get out, get changed and brush my teeth. After doing everything I need to I put my long curly brown hair in a plait and lay on the bed soon falling asleep.