Ok, so.

One time, I lost my pocketknife by leaving it on a bench in San Francisco. Our entire family was on vacation there and I left it on a bench at some place we rested. We continued to do some stupid vacation stuff like look in shops and all that. Once another part of our family arrived and joined us we decided to take a boat ride. After that hour and a half long boat ride we decided to visit a store we previously visited that was close to the bench I left the knife at. As we walked there there were at least 2 police officers looking around the perimeter and 2 at every doorway. We looked around a bit and bought some clothes and left. I till this day do not know what happened to my knife, while I was there I bought a machete which is good to stab myself with whenever I so desire. But I still miss the convenience of my pocketknife. One time i was trying to open a "Gourmet Lollipop". Whats the deal with those things? They just taste like normal lollipops, screw those. Anyway, I was trying to open one and it has fucking weird ass wrapping, of coarse, it has to happen after I lose my pocketknife. I ended up opening it about half an hour later and after eating the lollipop I ripped the wrapper to shreds. I accidentally crushed the fucking "lolli" with my teeth so the entire snack was unsatisfying and fucking ended too early. In all, don't lose your fucking pocketknife.