Chapter Seven

Continuation

She snap her fingers then pinalutaw ang mga nagbabagang limang bolang apoy sa likod niya. And she runs to my direction throwing one by one of fire ball.

I've made a thick water barrier that her fire balls can't be penetrated. Nang na ubos na ang kanyang mga bolang apoy ay agad niya akong ginawaran ng suntok at sipa.

Agad ko naman pinag krus yung mga kamay ko. She's good in fighting especially in close combat. Kuya Seal really taught her well.

Hindi ko namalayan ang sunod niyang ginawa. I was lying on the floor and holding my breathe. Ang sakit ng tadyak niya.

"Get up. Fight back. I don't need a knight who's weak. Fight back and shows to everyone that you're unique and powerful".

This is enough and it's my cue. Ito ang mga salitang nanggaling sa kanya. Agad naman akong tumingin kung saang banda siya naka upo. And there she is. Sleeping beautifully like an angel, naka upo siya habang naka pikit at pinag krus ang kanyang dalawang kamay.

I gather all my strength and take a deep breathe. I let my instinct and power over rule my being. I constantly controlled my power and letting it flows to my veins then towards my inner soul. I compose myself...

And freeing what's I've been hiding in my existence.

"I hereby declare that I'm her KNIGHT. She owns my life and my soul. I am Ara Misheika Garner..."

"One of the holder of Black Chain. I'm the protector of the Black Crown Heiress of this realm."

After acknowledging my existence, accepting for who I am. I can feel an overwhelming power. Parang may gustong lumabas sa katawan ko.

*******************************

" What the fuck". I cussed while looking at my best friend who's now emitting a vast of power. I can see how her aura change to something more powerful.

And by her looks right now, she's very weird. I can't just pinpoint out. Hays.

She immediately used her power atsaka pinalabas ang kanyang water chains. Her water chains glow with kinda different aura and its very unusual.

I'm at awe right now because I think I just saw something unrealistic. Gosh, how can she be this powerful?! O.O

———————

Third Person's POV

Everyone is at awe. They were shocked and there's sudden of changes in Ara's behavior. Everyone noticed it.

"Black chain: the wrath of 5th tailed wolf". Then her water chain turns into black, there's still a little bit hint with blue color with it. The black and blue color mixed and it turns a very unique chain.

I can't believe it. If only I accept it lately maybe I can more enhance my power. I'm just hesitating and asking for who I am. There's a big question mark in my self and why I have this kind of power. And where this power's coming and why the hell I have this.

You know its a little bit intriguing why I have this all, why I am weak and why I am like this. I have a lots of question but I can't find an answer to this madness.

A phenomenon where asking questions, rising a lot of questions and seeking an answer.

But... It changed. A 360 degree change. A big changes when she pop out of nowhere. She change my life into something new. She is my answer. And I'm now a complete me, the new me and the better me.

"What's with the look, Agnes?! Are you surprise?"

"Yes, I am. And please show me what you've got. There's no turning back". She answered.