Next Day.

Shaila POV:

I was not ready for today, I just kept thinking of what zayn was going to tell me yesterday and what he would do today.

I was walking to school when i heard someone say " Shaila wait up" I turned around and saw zayn walking up to me. So the war starts now, remeber shaila just act like friends! " HI...." i said when he got near me.

" So you want to walk together" zayn asked me

" Um.... watever" i said and started to walk with out him. " Shaila can we forget about yesterday" zayn said to me while grabbing me hand. " Sure but i dont want to talk about it okay" i said and he nodded.

The whole walk to school was an awkward silence because zayn would either grab my hand or bump into me.

Lunch time~

At lunch i walked into the cafeteria and the place was like a jungle, you could see the groups and everything. I saw the sluts, jocks, nerds, then someone came from behind me. I turned around and saw zayn and some other guy that was staring at me weridly.

" hey shaila this is tom and we wanted you to have lunch with us" zayn said. I smiled at tom and walked with zayn. Once we got to the table the girl from the other day i think her name was taylor hugged me Now im freaked out. I sat down next to tom and zayn and everyone went on with there conversations then i heard someone say " so zayn remeber when you told me that you dreamed about shailas legs wrapped around you and you guys were having se-" tom said and was cut off by zayn slapping him mouth. This is actually getting really awkward now!!! " Um.... im going to go now ill see you guys around kay" i said and walked away.

I was walking to my locker just thinking about what tom said when someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw tom. Then out of no where he grabbs me and kisses me. I couldnt pull away because of all his weight on me. He finnaly pulled away and zayn said " The hell dude " and pulled tom away from me. Tom didnt say anything he just pushed zayn and started to walk away. When Tom was gone zayn looked at me and i saw anger. " what the hell shaila " zayn said and started walking to me " why do you care zayn" i asked expecting him to call me a whore or something but no he just stood there looking at me. His eyes were so beautful brown/ with a little of green in them. His lashes were so long and they brought out his eyes. I might hate zayn and have feeling for him at the same time but one thing for sure is that zayn is one the best looking guys i ever saw in my life!

" so... why did you kiss tom" zayn said to break the silenece

" i didnt kiss him he just came at me like a.... like a ..... TIGER" i said and zayn laughed

" oh ok" he said.

End of school~

i was a block away from my house when i saw zayn making out with some other girl WHOREEEEEEE ZAYN IS MAN WHORE GOSH!!!! Zayn opened his eyes and saw me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I looked back one more time and i didnt see them anymore. Once i got to my house i saw zayn standing outside my door looking at his shoes " what are you doing here?" i asked and zayn looked up at me and smiled " well you just moved next door to me and your parents are at my place so they sent me to get you because your having dinner at mine" " okay let me get changed you can come in if you want" he nodded and i opened the door. " im going to be upstairs ill be down in a minute " i said and went upstairs

Zayn POV:

She walked up stairs and i couldnt help but look at her ass. She was just so perfect. I actually fell for her yesterday the first time i saw her. Stupid right? i told my parents and they wanted to see her so they invited her and her parents. She was taking forever so i went upstairs. I walked around and saw her in only a BRA AND UNDERWEAR!!! LORD HELP ME!!!!!! she didnt notice me so i just stood there next to her door. She bent down and was sliding on her skirt when i saw my boner coming out. i quickly palmed myslef and a moan came out. Shaila turned around and covered her chest. " WHAT THE HELL ZAYN" She yelled " Im sorry i just came to see if you were alright" i said " well im fine so could you wait outside then" she said. I walk outside her room and closed the door. 

10 minutes later she came down stairs. We walked to my house and i intorduced her to everyone. I took shaila into my room and she was looking around when she said " why are you such a whore "

Shaila POV:

I couldnt hold it anymore i had to ask him. " What are you talking about" he asked

" You make out with every girl but your so nice to you sisters and family whats with that" i asked and he shrugged he shoulders. I sat on his bed and he kneled in front of me " I was a man whore but i met this girl the other day and she wasnt like other girls, i said something bad to her and it hurt her really bad to the point that she cryed... i didnt know why but seeing her like this hurt me but then i saw her kissing my best friend and i occured to me that........ me zayn malik is falling for her" I couldnt belive what i was hearing. He looked at me and stood up. I stood up and he look into my eyes, He pulled me close with his hands on my waist. " i even got to see her half naked and i didnt have the heart to tell her  that i like her" he said with our faces toucing then he said " but the sad part is that i know she is falling for me but some part of her hates me" and thats when he smashed our lips together. I know it sounds courney but a million fireworks flew in my stomac...... Our lips were like on fire. I pulled away and he kissed me nose then my cheek then my lips again. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i gave it to him easy. We started a very heated make out session when zayn pushed me on the bed. I crawled up to the top of the bed. He took of his shirt and crawled on top of me zayn started to kiss my neck when he started sucking on my neck leaving a hickey. He pulled away and looked me in the eye and smashed his lips into mine again. My hand found there way to his hair while his were un bottning my shirt. I took off my shirt and zayn was taking his pants when they were off we went back to kissing when we heard zayns mom said " zayn, shaila dinners ready" Zayn kept kissing me while slidding off my skirt. His hand found there way to my bra, he was about to snap it off when someone knocked the door " zayn hurry up dinners ready and if you dont come out ill tell mom" zayns little sister said. Zayn stopped kissing me and whisperd in my ear " Fucking cock blocker" I laughed and said " comming" I pushed zayn off of me and started putting on my clothes. I turned around and saw zayn with everything on except his shirt. " hurry up zayn" i said and he said " put it on for me babe" " why" " I dont know i like it when my girlfriend puts on my clothes for me i think its sexy " he said. I walked up to him and said " when did you ask me to be your girlfriend" i asked while putting zayns shirt over his shirt. He pulled it down and grabbed my hips and said " be my girlfriend shaila" i nodded and he kissed me again while grabbing my butt and picking my up. he put me down and we walk downstairs where everyone was staring at me?????