he didnt keep it a secret

Kaminaris pov (didnt expect this didnt you XD me neither)

I found out about izuku being a vampire 2 days ago and promised i wouldnt tell anyone  but it has me wondering if every vampire is evil. Aizawa sensei was telling us about going to a vampire facility in about a weak are there anymore questions’ i hear him say and raise my hand and ask him are all vampires evil’ i see izuku looking at me like i did something terrible ‘çan you stay after class’ i nod and we proceed with the lesson. As the bell rung izuku left the class in a hurry i didnt know why, i wait till everybody leaves and aizawa begins to talk.

Aizawa: why did you ask about all vampires being evil?

Kaminari: i was just wondering why they should all be dangerous

Aizawa: is there something you arent telling me

Kaminari: no

Aizawa: who is it?

Kaminari: h-how do yo-you mean i ha-have i-idea what you are t-talking about

Aizawa:you are stuttering and keep looking away so i will ask one more time or we will have to take heavy measures

Kaminari: you wouldnt r-right

Aizawa: just watch me so who is it or else i will make sure you will regret not telling me

Kaminari: its midoriya i saw him take blood from his mini fridge and asked me not to tell anyone

Aizawa:wait here kid i am going to get some other teachers and we will go to midoriya

We enterd the dorns with all the teachers everybody is looking at us and i feel terribble for telling them. We walk up the stairs and i see midoriya with his bag an say ‘i am sorry izuku he forced it out of me’ he starts to panic he drops his bags and tries to run but gets shot with someting. I see him slowing down and fall to the ground, the teachers walk towards him. After a few seconds i hear them say someting about him still being a virgin vampire and that they dont see those ofthen anymore ‘what do you mean with a virgin vampire?’ the teachers look at me ‘it means he has never bitten someone’. I see them putting midoriya in a straightjacket and taking him out of the dorms the moment all the teachers leave midoriyas mother walks in ‘where is my baby’i tell her the teacher stook him she starts sobbing and crying ‘they took mt b-baby just like they did my husband w-what did they d-do wrong to b-be born like t-this’. I feel so bad for what i did she left without saying anything everybody is looking at me and asking me what happend i didnt feel like answering so i went to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this chapter is shor the next one will be longer it is 1 am and i just wrote this really quick because i am writting an assay for school that i have to turn in today so wish me luck