chapter 12

maria (hehehe changing it up just this once bitches and i am pIsSeD WATTPAD ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL VERSION OR THE NEWER VERSION OF CHAPTER ELEVEN 11 ELEVEN YET IT CHANGED ALL OF MY SHIT ON CHAPTER 12 WHAT THE FUCK)
tw: lol weed

"alexander hamilton!" i yelled for the umpteenth time. "please tell me you did not do what i think you did. is this weed?"

we're in los angeles and alex decided to get high with the french.

"devil's lettuce, sweetie."

"okay no one calls it that unless they're fifteen and have never done-," alexander cuts me off by pressing a finger to my lips.

"shh! please stop talking, you're ruining it."

i slap his hand away, snatching up a bag that was on the bed next to him. they were supposedly edibles. next to his thigh was a cart. on the packaging of said edibles it stated that all the contents within it were 600 mg. when i opened it up it was empty.

"hamilton, how many edibles were in here?"

"two."

"two!? that means each one was three hundred milligrams and you took both—" i cut myself off when he looked about ready to grow wings and fly away.

"i need to get going soon. i have something to shoot today."

if he went out he'd be sure to fuck something up in the state he was in. how he wasn't greened out was beyond confusing.

"with who? i thought you were off today." i ask.

"myself. i'm going to be jerking off on a livestream. i'm going to fap to laurens' instagram."

i blink for a couple of seconds before slapping him across the face. he only giggled in response. what the fuck?

"listen up you gremlin. you're meeting laurens in three days so you'll have all the time to do that when he's here. right now, you're going to drink water, piss, and take a nap. i don't know how long this is going to last. who the fuck even gave this to you?"

as if on cue jefferson walks through the door.

of fucking course.

"ria, what's up?" thomas greeted.

"alexander. he's high you dumb-fuck."

"no he's not! about an hour ago he was too scared to even smell the edibles."

alex proceeded to hold his head in his hands and then lift it up rather quickly. he then stared at a certain spot in the room and claimed that his right leg felt really heavy.

"what if one of your left leg is missing and that's why the right one feels so heavy?" jefferson asked.

alexander slapped a hand over his mouth and we watched as his eyes went wide and his pupils dilated. he began giggling uncontrollably then practically begin hyperventilating.

"oh shit. so he is."

i slap jefferson's arm before pulling him down to my level by grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"why the fuck would you give this to him?"

"he seemed stressed! he told me that he had never tried weed before and i had some on me. i gave it to him and he didn't take any edibles or any hits from the cart when i was here. when i'm stressed i either fuck someone or i smoke!how was i supposed to know that this is what he was going to do?"

"you use common sense! he had never tried it before and he was probably intrigued. you probably didn't give him any sort of direction! this is his first time doing it, he could be greened out or having a panic attack right about now!"