"Well this must be it." Tiah hummed, tossing her black hair over her shoulder as she picked up her guitar case and began to trek up the stairs towards the apartment that was shown in the newspaper advertisement. It wasn't far from her home that she still unfortunately resided in, her father rarely hit her anymore as she would hit back, often harder or clawed at him with her longer nails. Tiah sighed as she reached the door and knocked, her rings shining on her slim, fair fingers. Her legs clad in black skinny jeans, chunky combat boots steadied her as her chest was covered in a low tank with a leather jacket draped over her shoulders. Tiah never felt nervous anymore, nothing fazed her and nothing made her feel uncomfortable, her upbringing made it difficult to feel any sort of emotion like that. She often wondered what she would be like if her childhood was somewhat normal, would she be as tough or as resentful towards the world? probably to be quite honest. But, would she be as aware and safe? probably not.

Tiah popped her hip out slightly as she waited for an answer, her hand beginning to get tired with holding the guitar, she fucking hoped they had an amp she could use; hers broke not too long ago and she was saving up for a new one. The door opened, a dark haired, attractive man answered, his eyes widening at the sight of a girl not only at his apartment but an attractive one at that. Tiah's dark shadowed eyes lit up once someone answered, her lips trying to smile as well as they could.
"Hey. I'm guessing you're here about the advertisement?" He enquired, his bare arm resting against the door frame.
"Yeah, I hope you still need a guitarist." Tiah replied, walking in as he opened the door further for her.
"We do. I'm Nikki." He spoke quickly, holding out his hand for her to shake which she did sternly, her red covered lips smiling at him. "Tiah. Tiah Westdown." She introduces herself as she placed her case on the carpet floor and looks around to find two other men also in the room, both with long jet black hair, one much younger then the other.
"This is Mick." Nikki spoke, gesturing towards the older man, his hand large and callused as he held it out for Tiah to shake.
"Mars. Mick mars." His deep voice bounded across the room, Tiah smiled politely, just wanting to play at this point.
"I am the infamous Tommy Lee. At your service gorgeous." The very tall, lanky, younger man stated, bowing for Tiah. She simply chuckled a tad, smirking at his gestures.
"Should I just play anything?" She pondered, picking up her guitar and wrapping the strap around her, adjusting it slightly and tuning the instrument to get the right sound.
"Anything your heart desires." Tommy replied, pulling his chair closer to the girl, his legs either side of the back. Nikki stayed standing, his arms crossed whereas Mick leant against the wall near the drum kit.

"I'll just play something I created then." Tiah spoke quietly, plugging it into the amp next to her, she breathed out and began to play. Her fingers moved smoothly across the strings, her nails plucking gently at first but getting more vigorous as she got more into playing. Her fingers started to hurt but she ignored it, wanting to impress the three men in front of her, which it definitely was. They were in awe at how fast and fluid her motions were and how beautiful it sounded, in the most rock way possible. Finishing up, she added a couple more string plucks and pulled away from her instrument, her fingers red but no skin had broken thankfully.
"That was frankly, incredible." Nikki stated, his eyes fixated on the girl in front of him, her smile practically lighting up the room around her.
Tiah had never felt so excited in her life, she wanted to be a part of a band so badly that even auditioning was making her ecstatic.
"Not bad newbie." Mick complimented as Tommy stood up and put his arm around Tiah's shoulder.
"Pretty sure you're our new guitarist." The smile that was on Tiah's face was very new, she had never gotten good news like this.
"Thank you! Damn. Can I see you guys play?" She asked, pulling away from Tommy and taking off her guitar, sitting down on the couch across from the band, crossing her legs and pulling out a cigarette. Lighting it, she breathed in heavily and kept eye contact with Nikki, he was particularly attractive, his strong jawline and messy hair ultimately completed his entire aesthetic. Tommy was also a one of a kind, his long hair suited his slim face, he was on the skinny side but his height made up for it. He seemed more down to earth then the others which Tiah liked and appreciated. Mick was mature, his demeanour steady but mysterious, he wasn't ugly at all but definitely the one that would stand out just for being older.

Setting themselves up, they began strumming their guitars and banging the drums, they were missing vocals definitely, they were alright singers but they did sound like backing rather then lead. Other than that, they were pretty incredible, definitely Tiah's type of music and she enjoyed watching and listening to them, the group had brilliant stage presence and kept her entertained. Finishing up, Tiah clapped, the cigarette still hanging from her red lips, the smoke fading her face ever so slightly. Her attention fell to Mick who looked rather tired. Tommy saw her staring and tried to offer some sort of comedic relief.
"So how old are you Mick?"
"Fuck you, you fucking teenager."
Tiah laughed at his response, "Yeah Tommy, shut the fuck up." Tommy left his mouth agape, pretending to be annoyed at the small girl.
"You're goddamn right I'm old. Old enough to know better than to be wasting my time fucking about with a bunch of rug-monkeys." This guy really had a chip on his shoulder. Tiah sighed and let him rant as she ran her hand through her dark hair.
Mick continued his complaint, "I'm paying child support and sleeping on park benches, so I need to know you're not pulling dick here. 'Cause I'm looking to go the distance. And if that's not you guys, let's not waste the fucking time." The three much younger members were left rather shocked, Tiah felt sorry for him to an extent, the guy didn't even have a place to call home but then again she didn't really either.
"I love this weird little guy." Tommy chuckled earning a deathly glare from Mick, his eyes burning into Tommy's skull.

"So, no vocals yet?" Tiah asked, standing up and walking over to Nikki, offering him a drag which he took gladly, some of her lipstick sticking to his thin lips.
"For this type of music, you need a strong lead. Someone that sounds different but still good. What we need is a dude that looks like David Lee Roth but with a vibe like fucking Bowie." Tiah informed, trying to think of anybody that would fit well with what they're trying to accomplish.
"So were looking for a skinny blonde motherfucker with moves." Mick questioned, sitting down slowly on a chair, he looked like he was in pain as he winced but Tiah didn't pry.
"I think I know our guy dudes." Tommy piped up, his eyes gleaming.

That's how the group ended up at some summer party filled with blonde chicks

"did you see her? she's literally gorgeous."