Sowwy guys!

A/N So wattpad is saving again, YAY! So I can get back to this story!! Sorry the title of the last chapter didn't save. I felt soooo stupid when it said: so and so voted on your chapter "untitled part". SO SORRY! Also sorry I've been busy with my new account so if your an R5/The fosters fan follow "ThefostersR5er" it's meeeeee. Although no one read mah story on my other acc "more than friends (Rydellington)" 😂😑. Btw I got my phone taken away so I'm writing on my Ipad and it's really hard to type on a ipad. Every time I try to hit the "space" key I hit the "m" key. So sorry if there are spelling mistakes. And wattpad is still being a little stupid, so if this doesn't save I'm done with this story. 😤😂 JK...

Stay SCHWAY my wingdings!!

--

Dick POV

We get to school and quickly go to our lockers. I grab my books and hurry into class, Barbara behind me. Class hasn't started and Barbara rushes over to Jack, so I go talk to my friend Cooper.

"Hey Coop." I sigh looking over to Barbara.

"Whoa! Dude, looks like Barbie just got bumped to second hottest in school." He points a the blonde in the big puffy coat talking to a couple of girls. She's not a pretty as Barbara but, she is pretty.

The girls around her leave, so I take my chance.

"Hey. Are you new here?" I ask her.

"Yup!" She smiles.

"Hi. I'm Dick. If you ever need any help finding places round school you know where to find me. Girls a pretty as you shouldn't have to waist time wandering around." I smirk.

"I might just take you up on that offer." She laughs. I walk back to Cooper with a proud smirk.

"Bro! You did it." He fist bumps me. I look back over to her, she's taking of her coat. I expect a "Gotham Academy" uniform under but no. Just regular clothes. I look back at Cooper puzzled. She walks to the front of the class, calling everybody's attention.

"Class. I am miss Burke. As you may have known, your teacher Mrs. Holmes is going to be gone for three weeks so I'm gonna by teaching your for the time being." She speaks.

"No. No no no no it's not possible! Did I just hit on a... Teacher?!!!" I yell-whisper. At this point Cooper if laughing uncontrollably.

"Dude. You- just hit on a teacher!" Cooper manages to say between laughs.

---

After class I run out trying not to make eye contact with Miss Burke.

"Dick!" Barbara comes after me.

"What?!" I say.

"Whoa. Calm down. What's wrong?" She says.

"I hit on our teacher!" I raise my voice.

She begins laughing hard. "You did what?"

"I didn't know Miss Burke was our new teacher. What can I say, she's hot!" I panic.

Barbara is still laughing. "Dude!" She yells.

After a couple of moments she stops, but is still snickering.

"What do I do?!?"

"Nothing. Just don't do it again. And she'll forget about It."

"Ugh! Okay okay." I say.

---

After math class, me and Barb are walking back to my motorcycle, when Miss Burke stops us. Damn.

"Dick! Do you know where the library is?" She asks.

"Umm ah no? No." I lie. "But that guy over there probably knows."

"Oh okay thank you." She walks away.

Phew! Okay I'm good for now. I quickly get on my motorcycle and motion for Barbara to get on quicker before she comes back. She does and gets on behind me.

Today i have to go to some dumb gala, well I don't have to go to it, cause it's at my house. Luckily Barbara's coming because her dad has to come. So I won't be bored the whole night.