Ashton Irwin

Noah turns around and her skirt rises up, what gives me a view of her ass. Damn. This doesn't really help my mixed feelings that I have for her. ,,Something wrong?'' How does she know? ,,No, but just so you know. Your skirt has been going up so you are kind of exposing your ass right here.'' I say as I have my eyes up her ass, while I'm biting my lip because damn. ,,I'm shure you like it, everyone does.'' I stand up and take place beside her on her bed. I put her skirt down so it isn't exposing her ass anymore. ,,I still think you should not just show it to everyone.'' I take one more look and then I think about the project again. ,,So project.'' She sighs. ,,Like I said I didn't pay attention.'' I smile. ,,But I did, and I'm not going to do this project all by myself.''

,,Ugh, there goes my plan to let you do all the work.'' She sighs and I smile as she stands up and then sits down again on her bed. ,,So mister, I'm not going to do this alone, what should it be about.''

,,Different type of emotions that teenagers have.''

,,And what where you thinking about then?''

,,Euhm making pictures that show those emotions.''

,,Okay, but then we should make a list first of the emotions that we want to do.'' I nod as she stand up and grabs a notebook and a pen. Damn her handwriting is beautiful.

After that we have a list we start to make the pictures. ,,So which picture next?'' I look at her as she looks at the list. ,,Love.'' I bite my lip. ,,Okay, how are we going to do that?''

,,Well we could make a picture of us almost kissing or me kissing your head and if we smile in it, I don't know.'' She nods before saying. ,,We can do that.''

,,Great.'' I grab my phone and we go stand before her wall. She closes her eyes and smiles as I peck a kiss on her hair. The click goes of and the picture is taken. She opens her eyes and I look straight into them, our faces are really close to each other and she bites her lip. Thought of kissing her go trough my mind but I know I shouldn't do that. I know that when I kiss her I will kiss her neck and I already can hear the blood pumping through her veins. The chance that I bite her is already pretty big, and even know that I know that I'm strong I don't want to take the risk. She likes her lips and bites on them as I bite on mine. Because she bites her lips I just really want to kiss them and then slowly bite them a little. Just a little taste of her blood wouldn't be to bad right? I push her against her wall and she laughs. ,,What?''

,,Just like with the lockers.''

,,Didn't you liked it when I pushed you against them then?'' My body is so close to her that I can feel her body heat on my cold skin.,,I liked it, but now I wonder. Will you just keep pushing me against things or are you going to do more?''

,,I don't know just yet.'' She nods with a small on her lips. ,,Guess I will wait then.'' She looks down and I kiss her head. She looks up and smiles before biting her lip again. ,,Stop doing that.''

,,Stop what?''

,,Biting your lip.''

,,Why?''

,,Because I want to kiss you because of that.'' She smiles and bites her lip again. I push her more to the wall and I just want to kiss her so bad. I don't know, I like her, but I don't know if it's only because of her blood that's in her veins. ,,What are you going to do about it.''

,,Something.'' I feel her breath on my lips as she closes her eyes, like she's waiting for something. ,,Fuck it.'' I groan and then push my lips against her lips as she smiles and grabs my shirt. Our lips feel like puzzle pieces and I turn us around before pushing her towards her bed. I push her on it and put my lips on hers again. I slightly tug at her lip and bite on it. I taste a little bit off her blood and damn it's good. She let's go of my lips to catch some breath and I move my lips to her neck. I kiss her neck a couple times and her hands go trough my hair. I suck on her neck and I feel my fangs pressing against my own lip. Before I know it my fangs are in her skin and I drink her blood. She gasp and then I realize what I'm doing. I take my fangs off her neck and quickly kiss her lips again as my fangs go away again. ,,Did you just gave me a hickey?''

,,Maybe.'' I fucked up I know it. ,,Nice.'' I smile as I peck her lips again. ,,Noah, what would you think of a movie right now?''

,,Like a date?''

,,Yes like a date.''

,,I would love that. When?''

,,Now.''

,,Okay, let me get ready real quick.'' I nod as she stand up and walks away. I see two red dots in her neck and take my hand trough my hair. How could I be so fucking stupid. Now I could take myself of it very fast but I don't know if I can when it happens again. I could have killed her. And now that I have tasted her blood I know that my body will crave more and more and more. Why does is has to taste so fucking good and why am I who I am. I sigh and shake my head. I won't bite her again ever. I'm an idiot.