The party

Your POV:

As I am pranking yet another person with my ghost abilities, something on the TV catches my attention. "As the Spider-Man attempted to foil their heist, a powerful blast was set off, slicing through the bodega across the street." Holy mother of Jesus, Peter is Spider-Man! Is he okay!? "Miraculously, no one was harmed." I sigh in relief.

"You know, I just wish that I could remember my past. I've got Peter, yeah, but what about my family? It's not like they would see me or anything," I rant to a random cat on the street, sighing as it goes away. Not like it can see me. No one can see me except for Peter, and he will find me annoying after some time.

I sigh as I casually walk on the roof of a building, humming a song to myself and twirling around from time to time. "Ugh, I'm so bored! Let's go prank someone!"

The next day, when I know that school is over, I teleport in Peter's room. "Hey, Pete," I say as he jumps slightly and turns around to look at me. "Oh, hey, (Y/N), I got worried when you suddenly left, is everything okay?" I nod with a large grin on, even though it's fake. "Yeah, of course! So, what's up in life?" I ask, casually sitting on his bed.

"Ned and I got invited to one of Liz's parties." My eyes widen in surprise. "Wow, that's awesome! Liz is the girl you have a crush on, right?" He blushes slightly but nods. "Yeah." I pat his back. "Good for you, dude!"

After a small silence, he scratches the back of his neck and clears his throat. "Hey, would you like to come too? I know you don't remember your past, so maybe you'd like it. It's fine if you don't want to!" I grin at him brightly before he can start panicking and rambling. "Of course, I'd love to." He smiles too and we fist bump.

He gives me the address and hour to be there and we talk some more before I teleport away, telling him that I made a prank that should happen soon, but it's more to mentally prepare myself than anything. This will technically be the first time that I go to a party!

I know that technically people can't see me, but I still change into clothes that are more party-like and make my hair like this.

(A/N: If you don't like it, you can imagine something else)

I find Pepper's makeup and make my skin look more human and then teleport in front of the house that I'm guessing the party is at, seeing a car arrive and quickly spotting Peter and Ned in it. They get out of the car and I walk towards them, Peter's eyes widening as he sees me.

Confused, Ned looks at what he's looking at and he eyes widen too. Wait, can he see me? I blush at Peter's stare and walk to them. "Hey, Pete," I say with a small wave. He seems to get out of his shocked state and glances at Ned who is sure to be staring at me now. "Wait, who are you? I'm Ned, Peter's friend, it's great to meet you but I haven't seen you before."

Mentally screeching since a human can see me, I smile at him. "Oh, I'm just a friend. Peter said that there was a party so I decided to come. I have heard a lot about you, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." We shake hands and the boys give each other a look. "Yeah, I wish I could say the same. How many secrets are you keeping from me, Peter?"

This catches my attention. "Oh, you learned?" Ned looks back at me. "You know!?" I nod. "Of course, it's why we met. I'll explain everything, but first, maybe we should go in," I say with a giggle, making them both blush slightly as they nod.

Peter pushes the door open and we all walk in. I immediately see that people next to the door are staring at us, so I give them a death glare and they look away. People can see me now! That is so cool!

I look around in awe as we continue slowly walking into the house. I see Flash and roll my eyes when I realize that he's the DJ. Still, he's actually not that bad as a DJ. "Can't believe you guys are at this lame party." I smirk in amusement as we all turn around to look at MJ.

"But you're here too," Comments Ned. "Am I?" MJ then looks at me when I chuckle at her answer. "Never seen you before." I smirk. "Nice to meet you, MJ, Peter has told me about you. It's great to finally meet the sass queen." She raises an eyebrow at Peter before looking back at me. "I like you." She then leaves just as Liz arrives.

"Oh, my gosh. Hey, guys. Cool hat, Ned." Don't say anything, Ned, I swear. "Hi, Liz," They both say. "I'm so happy that you guys came," She says before realizing that I'm there. I wave. "I'm just one of Peter's friends. I hope you don't mind my intrusion," I say politely. "Of course not, I'm glad to see that Peter has another friend."

As Peter is about to say something awkward, I give him a look that says "boy, don't do it" and he stays quiet. Then, we hear something break and she looks disappointed. "Oh, my parents will kill me if anything's broken, I gotta-" I quickly cut her off. "Don't worry about it, I'll make sure that those two don't cause problems." She smiles at us. "See you guys later."

As she walks away, Ned turns to Peter, completely forgetting that I'm there. "Dude, Liz is here, spider it up." I raise an eyebrow, already sensing a bad idea. "No, no, nonono, I can't. I cannot do this," Panics Peter. As I am about to say something, Flash's voice cuts me off. "Penis Parker, what's up? So where's your pal Spider-Man?" I see Ned and Peter freeze as everyone looks at us.

"Let me guess, in Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?" As he says this, I scoff and quickly walk from behind the boys to Flash, taking the mike. "First of all, Flash, maybe Peter doesn't want to bring Spider-Man because you don't deserve to meet the superhero. Second, he does not have an imaginary girlfriend, you do. So, leave him alone or we're going to have a problem," I say before giving him back the mike, flipping my hair as I walk back to Ned and Peter.

They both stare at me with shocked expressions. "What? He was annoying me," I say. Ned turns to Peter. "Dude, where did you find this girl? She's awesome!" I chuckle and pat him on the shoulder. "Thanks, Ned, you're awesome as well." He grins proudly and Peter rolls his eyes. "Anyways, thanks, (Y/N)." I nod but feel awkward as some people are still staring at me.

"I'm not used to having so much attention," I mutter. Peter still hears me though. "Hey, you don't have to stay if you feel uncomfortable." I smile at him. "Thanks, Pete. I guess I'll see myself out then." As I go to leave, I feel him grab my arm, making me look at him with a confused expression.

"U-uh, I'll show you to the door." I chuckle at his shyness. "You're too nice." We both walk to the door and outside. "Well, I'll talk to you soon then," Is all I say before kissing his cheek and walking away to a place where I can teleport without anyone seeing me. This was a great party, I'm excited for the next one!

Peter's POV:

I feel myself blush as (Y/N) kisses my cheek before walking away. I get out of my daze though when I see a flash of blue light. "What the hell..."