Going to school for the first time

Your POV:

I bounce excitedly as I wait for morning to come. You see, I've been hanging out with Peter for the past few days and begged to follow him to his school since I don't remember my time alive, sadly. The thing is, I have to wait for him to get up before teleporting there because last time I accidentally saw him shirtless. Oops, my bad. Anyways, I'm excited to "meet" his best friend, Ned. In meet I mean watch him talk with Peter and wish he could see me.

Oh yeah, about that whole Peter-can-see-me-but-others-can't thing, we soon understood that my ghostly powers are starting to get stronger because I've been one for a long time, but not strong enough for humans to see me. Luckily, Peter's freaky but cool spider abilities somehow make him able to see me. I hope that others will be able to see me soon.

We get on his usual bus, well he gets on it while I just teleport inside so I don't go through anyone. I hate the feeling of being nonexistent. Though, I wonder if Peter will go through me too. I never tried to touch him, physical contact is not ghosts' forte I guess. Well, I never met any other ghosts so I can't really know.

He seems to be texting Happy and is ignored, as always. I feel bad for him, honestly, and yes I have feelings even though I'm dead. Happy is really rough on him though. Like, he's just a kid, give him a bit of good feedback at least. Anyways, how would I know anything? I'm dead. "Are you alright, (Y/N)? Usually, you talk a lot more," Mutters Peter so that others don't think he's crazy. I smile at his kindness.

"I'm good. I was just lost in thoughts, you know how it is." He doesn't look at me but I see a smile at the corner of his lips. "Yup." The bus then stops, so I follow Peter out of it somehow without touching anyone, well, passing through anyone. I look around as we walk into his school. A small TV has two kids on it, but they are boring while talking about homecoming, whatever that is, so I concentrate on not losing Peter in the big crowd of teens.

"I would never be able to come here every day, honestly. So many people! And the smell, god, it smells horrible!" Peter smiles at my comments and I feel happy that he finds me funny. Then, he opens his locker and I see a dude coming behind him. He says something to Peter but I'm too concentrated on everyone around to listen.

People look at Peter with judging looks, as if he is a disgusting person, but knowing him for a bit, I know that he is a really nice and caring dude, so why? Honestly, I am happy that I do not remember my time alive, teens suck! Adults too, to be honest, so everyone sucks!

I listen to Ned and Peter's conversations as the day passes, sometimes commenting on some things which Peter would either smile at or roll his eyes. Also, I already hate Flash, he is mean and rude and just a big bitch. MJ is pretty cool though, I seriously love how she admitted having no friends. Same, girl, I'd be your friend if I wasn't dead.

After lunch, I'm bored out of my mind as Peter discusses with his teacher. I'm a ghost, not a fucking pet, I need to do something in life! Maybe I should tease Peter and his crush on Liz later. Yes, I am diabolical, bite me. That's what happens when I'm bored, I get great shitty ideas. Anyways, I'm bored, I'll just leave. It's not like I am very useful.

Peter's POV:

I hear the usual sound when (Y/N) teleports and I look around, sighing when I realize that she's gone. I continue talking with my teacher though so that he doesn't think I'm crazy or anything.

I impatiently wait for the bell to ring and when it finally does, I jump out of my seat and get my things before running out of this prison. I look around to make sure that no one is here and can see me before jumping over the gate, running to my favourite place to get food.

Sorry for the long wait, people! This one is pretty short too but I didn't have any more inspiration, heh.