Ervin

Kaitlyn stayed up all night just about doing some research on Ervin trying to figure out who he was actually before letting him get to know her.
The next morning Kaitlyn woke up feeling groggy as she looked over at her phone, she saw she had multiple messages from Ervin.
"Goodmorning beautiful, how are you this morning?"❤️
"You must have been tired last night ma".
"You haven't replied back to me, i understand if you don't want to talk because I'm locked up, its okay😏". 
Kaitlyn read the texts with her eyes half opened and was thinking he must really liked her. She began replying back to him.

"Good morning Ervin, yes i fell asleep asleep last night. My name is Kaitlyn but you can call me Kay".😊

Because Ervin was using a cell while being locked up, he wasn't always online until he started talking to Kaitlyn. They sat and texted for a while until Ervin asked to see her on video chat. Kaitlyn was glad he asked so she videoed him and he answered.

"Hey sexy!" He said smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi". Kaitlyn said sounding nervous as this was her first time doing something like this. 

"You don't have to be shy baby girl😉". "So what you up to? You think you could send me a pic of you cutie?"

"Yeah I'll send you one now".😊 " Kaitlyn said".

Ervin looked at his phone as he got a picture message from Kaitlyn with her picture

Ervin looked at his phone as he got a picture message from Kaitlyn with her picture. He smiled as soon as he opened the picture up and was amazed at how beautiful she was and how she carried herself as a plus size girl. In his eyes, she was amazing to him.

"As beautiful as you are, I'd love for you to be my queen". Ervin said to her.

They talked for a while longer on video chat before they said their laters. Kaitlyn felt good but also nervous how all this could go knowing that he's trying to find love with her while he's incarcerated. She had to think much harder about this before she get her feelings involved.