His Stares while planning

.
.
.
After those, i had a little nightmare about all of us escaping. Goodthing i remembered some good memories. Some special one with Norman.

I get up, and looked at the clock, i was early this time. Well, i headed to the library to read while waiting for everyone to get up. As i enter, Norman is already awake.

"Oh, Goodmorning (Y/N)." He smiled in a cute way, can i say that to him directly?! "Goodmorning Norman. Why are you early today?" I asked him while he was reading some books.

"Well, i wanna ask the same thing. I was early so i can quickly think of a plan." I stand next to him, looking what he was doing.

"I was wondering, if where we will escape, to the gate, or onto the forest?" He looks at me. "Well, if im the one to decide...i dont know what does the gate onto, it has a lot of doors so we might be lost there, and theres Demons around." I replied while glancing back to the table.

"I see..." He chuckled a little, "We should tell that to Ray and Emma later. For now, lets head down and help mama for the breakfast." I nodded, and sooner followed him.

As we head down, mom looked at us, "Why are you guys early? My children." Mom said while preparing some cooking tools. "We just want to help, Mama." Norman replied going to the kitchen.

I simply followed him again, putting the recipe in the pot. "Here!" Norman offered the other recipe and i took them gently.

Minutes later, it was done. Ray came down helping us. I thought about Norman being a husband material-- no (Y/N) Focus!

Ray grabbed the bell, and bells it. (Lolll) children starts going down, with Emma of course. I smiled at her, as she smiles back, she sat down. All of us sat down too.

--after lunch, then the 4 going to the library--

We all arrived, and we looked each other for a while, then Norman spoke, "So, i was wondering where we will escape, in the gates or the forest?" He continued. "According to (Y/N), She said that Forest will be the choice." He finished, while looking at me with a smile.

"Well, you're right.." Emma replied. "Wait, since we're the only one who knows this, should we also tell Don and Gilda? They're one of the oldest too..." Emma also added while Ray is still thinking.

"Maybe." Norman replied. "But, will they believe us?" I broke through the conversation. "We'll see." Ray said as he stands up, going to call them. While i noticed Norman keep on staring on me, whats going onnn?!

I blush a little, "Norman? Earth on norman you thereeee?!" Emma shakes her hand on Norman's face, then Norman noticed he was staring at Me. "Ah! Sorry." He giggled a little.

"I admire your face, (Y/N)." My blush keeps on going, and hide my face with my hands. Dang it Normannn!

-----------