《three》

ES TEAM POV

They got into the car and Brian began to drive

"Oh fuck. It's snowing..." Mark cursed, looking out the window, and expressed worrieness.

"Yeah, it snows a lot. Like shit ton of snow." Emery informed Mark.

"I'm going to get some gas. You guys can get some snacks* he pulled into a gas station. The groups went inside, got their snacks.

Shortly the group 6 of came back. Brian had a dreadful expression on his face. His face was pale, he was frozen, and his whole body language told the rest he had been frightened.

"Are you okay, Brian?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"G-get in the car." He snapped and everyone followed his command.

"Brian, what? What happened?" Johnny was confused and so was everyone else.

"She looked so mad, yet so peaceful." Closing his eyes tightly trying to create an image of what he saw. "Uneven pig- tails. Clothed in a white dress, socks up to her knees, black shoes. The dress wasn't even clean it was covered in dirt and blood. pale, bruised skin, it was scarred, so damaged. That teddy bear she had holding, and the lollipop. A kid, yet she look Emery's age. She wants something from us... I know I saw her for a reason."