The red curtains spread, revealing the most beautiful the Noble Original had ever seen. The light hit her perfectly, making her hair look like spun gold and her skin glow.

"~Now this mountain I must climb, feels like the world upon my shoulders.~"

Her ice blue eyes connected with his chocolate brown and Elijah could swear she was looking straight into the depths of his bloody soul.

"~Through the clouds I see love shine, it keeps me warm as life grows colder.~"

His Grace suddenly looked sad as she looked to the floor,

"~In my life there's been heartache and pain,
I don't know if I can face it again.~"

The oldest Mikaelson then swore to himself, that he would tear anyone apart who would dare hurt her.

:3

Klaus smirked and nudged his sister who turned to see him gesture to the older brother.

Rebekah hid her own smirk, biting her lip, "Oh he's gone, isn't he?"

"Absolutely."

:3

The songstress then shook her head slowly,

"~Can't stop now, I've travelled so far, to change this lonely life...~"

Gracelyn locked eyes with Elijah again,

"~I want to know what love is, I want you to show me.~"

A small smile touched her painted red lips, her gold glittering dress in the white spotlight,

"~I want to feel what love is, I know you can show me.~"

The tone of the song dropped slightly, and the Oldest Mikaelson's dead heart would have thumped painfully in his chest, had he been human.

:3

Kol reached under the able to take hold of Hartley's hand and she looked up at him in shock.

Lately, since they had met their... relationship... if it could be called that, had been purely physical and judging by the look in his eyes, it seemed he wanted something more.

"~I'm gonna take a little time, a little time to look around me,
I've got nowhere left to hide, it looks like love has finally found me.~"

:3

Elijah couldn't take his eyes off his Grace. He was caught in her gaze, trapped in her embrace and whole, even though she had stolen his heart.

"~In my life there's been heartache and pain,
I don't know if I can face it again.~"

Gracelyn's voice had everyone's eyes on her, apart from his brother and his lady love.

Klaus and Rebekah were spellbound too. His sister, looking like a young girl who was watching her idol. And the hybrid had the expression of pride like an older brother.

"~Can't stop now, I've travelled so far, to change this lonely life...~"

:3

Gracie turned to stare at Elijah once more, their eyes colliding,

"~I want to know what love is, I want you to show me.~"

The blonde started to sway her hips and swept her gaze over the crowd, smiling softly at the people who had come to see her,

"~I want to feel what love is, I know you can show me,
I want to know what love is, I want you to show me.~"

:3

Her aunt's voice faded in the background as Kol pulled her away from the table, only Rebekah taking notice.

"~And I want to feel, I want to feel what love is
And I know, I know you can show me.~"

The Reckless Original led Harry into a small, empty parlour, slightly nervous.

Her bright green eyes looked up at him in confusion, "Kol?"

The Mikaelson sucked in a shaky breath, "Hartley... I know I've only known you for a short time, but I have to tell you..."

"~Let's talk about love, I want to know what love is,
The love that you feel inside, I want you to show me.~"

Panic started to build in her throat, guessing what he was about to say. It scared her.

"I think I love you, Hartley. So much."

Harry shook her head slightly, afraid. The last person who said that to her was George and she still loved him. And it hurt her, made her feel guilty to know she was falling in love with someone else.

:3

"~And I'm feeling so much love, I want to feel what love is,
No, you just can't hide, I know you can show me.~"

Rebekah frowned slightly as her brother left with the witch that she was slowly growing close to before her eyes were blown wide to hear his confession.

"~I want to know what love is, let's talk about love, I know you can show me,
I want to feel it too, I want to feel what love is.~"

:3

Elijah wanted nothing more than to give the songstress all the love he could give and more some. He would show her and she knew he could.

Did this mean she loved him too? And that delectable kiss they had shared when they danced wasn't a one-off?

"~I want to feel it too, and I know and I know,
I know you can show me.~"

Oh, he would.

"~Show me love is real, yeah, I want to know what love is.~"