L3/t g0

[(Y/n's) POV.]

My head feels light headed and I felt a constant pounding throughout my skull, I tried to touch my head, but it seems like my hands were restrained.

The tight leather strapped onto the bed, keeping me down, "What the fuck.."

Fear shot through my whole body, me being panicked, I squirmed around to try to get out of underneath the straps.

"So the rumors are true."

My breathe hitched, I don't recognize that voice, nor the room I was in.

This is bad.

"How- Who are you?" I trembled in fear, whining while kicking my legs, my stamina decreasing from the struggle.

"Don't fret, I'm just an old friend of Tord." He spoke, I hear his footsteps walking towards me, he seemed to be writing on something.

"Tord?.. Tord.. I don't know anyone by that name." My eyes narrowed as I looked up at the ceiling, the bright lights blinded me for a second.

"How weird.. He's the one who let you into his house, I'm surprised he has one here." He continued to write onto something, setting that thing on a table.

"The horned guy? He never told me his name." My mind struggled to keep up with all this, confusion getting the best of me.

"You mind seems fragile, very, very good." He began to power up something, perhaps a computer.

I heard countless key typing sounds, so that conclusion could be correct, "Wait.. How is that good?"

"You'll understand much later." I could physically feel him roll his eyes, like sheesh, an attitude much?

"Later? What will be happening later?" I bit my lip, I immediately gasped as I felt a shocking sensation run through my arms and legs.

"Did you feel that? You probably did, how did it feel like?" He walked over towards the bed I was laying on.

The bright light would not let me get a good glimpse of the man, "It felt like, I was sitting in a tub and someone threw a toaster that was connected to an outlet into the said tub."

"Interesting. Did you know your blood type is not specified?" He grabbed a small plate, a small layer of my blood sits on it.

"Doctors say that my blood is AB-." I frowned as questions filled my head as I felt like I've been lied to.

"Their tools aren't as advanced as mine." He smirked, having a boost of confidence.

"By the likes of things, it seems like the other way around." I narrowed my eyes at the guy.

"No need for that talk, Darling."

"I'm no ones darling."

[-Time Skip-]

I felt like I was being strapped down for hours, listening to constant and annoying key typing, the room is filled with silence.

The thing I feared the most, especially alone with some bat shit stranger in the same room.

I didn't feel comfortable, also how in the world did I get into a lab?

Was I kidnapped?

Possibly not, that would mean the author was taking a similar turn as the other story they wrote.

The author did say she was going to make a different story, I wonder how that will end.

"Just one more thing and you'll be able to be free, after I knock you out cold." He laughed.

"What's the last thing you need?" I raised an eyebrow, obviously worried if he laughed at the thing he just spoke of.

"I need you to pee in a cup for me."

My eye twitched, but thought of an idea, "Well, Imma need to get unstrapped."

"True, true."

He was about to set me free until he noticed what I was gonna do, "Oh, you sly bastard."

"You won't be pulling something like that on me." He smirked as he pressed a button.

That doesn't sound good..

\\\\\

This chapter is so trash.