•Eight•

"Tyler!" I call out quietly.

Instead on being in class, Brendon, Dallon and I have spilt up to find Tyler.

I walk- sorry I mean sprint up the stairs, I walk causally so teachers in class don't notice me being suspicious or something.

A group of dudes are sitting out, doing work in the hall.

"Have you guys seen a boy? Brown hair? Brown eyes? Crying?" I ask eagerly.

"Uh, baby blue shirt?" I nod.

"As soon as he saw us he sprinted back down the stairs," I nod and thank them.

I run down the stairs, this time I head downstairs.

Why the fuck is this school so big?!

I was about to turn the corner but I hear talking.

"Tyler, come on, tell me what's wrong," Brendon speaks.

"I-I- no!" Tyler cries out.

Brendon lets out a sigh.

"I was big for you Tyler, can you be big for me?" Brendon says.

I peak over and see Tyler sitting on the floor, knees to his chest and looking up at Brendon.

Brendon bends down and rests a hand on Tyler's shoulder.

"F-Fine..." it takes a couple minutes until Tyler is big again.

"So what's up?" Been asks.

"You're so fucking lucky," Tyler cries.

"Y-You have Dallon, he loves you so much, I have no one. Dallon always has to take care of my stupid ass! You're his little, I'm not his," Brendon raises an eyebrow.

"And?..."

"I-It's stupid..." Brendon sighs, he sits next to Tyler and pus his hands in his lap.

"Nothing is stupid Tyler, your anxiety just tricks you, just tell me what's up," Tyler looks down.

"I-I'm jealous..."

"Nope! Tyler, don't tell me you like Dallon-"

"No! That's not it! I-I.... I'm jealous of the relationship you have with him, I want a boyfriend who will love me, but I don't... the person I like, I don't even know if they're gay!" Oh.... that kinda hurts...

"Who do you like?"

"J-Josh... I-I don't know if he's gay, or bi, or- anything like that! Yeah, he cuddled me last night and stood up to me saying he's my boyfriend, b-but he could've just been doing that b-because I'm a l-little," my dreams are coming true!

"Honestly Tyler, you two would be a hot couple," Tyler snorts.

"You and Brendon are the hot couple," Brendon shrugs and nods.

"You two would be an adorable couple," Tyler chuckles.

"B-But I don't even know if he would care if I-I called him daddy, the first time I introduced him to you, I said Dallon was your daddy and he looked uncomfortable!" Aw, no my boy, it was just weird at first!

"Relax! I bet he likes you back, no one is naturally that nice to lie and say they're dating you, no one does that, he called you cute before Tyler! At the sleepover! He definitely likes you!" Tyler shrugs.

"Your anxiety is telling you lies Tyler, you're just lying to yourself... he likes you! Even if he doesn't, you have Dal and I, we're only in high school, you'll find someone one day if it doesn't work-"

"But I want it to work!"

"Tyler... just don't think about it," Brendon says.

"How?! He's always with me! I can't ignore him! I like him so fucking much!" My heart is melting.

"His hot face, red hair! Brendon. His eyes. His hot body! I love him so goddamn much! Fuuuck!" He whines out.

I blush and smile a bit.

Before I can hear anything else I quietly run back up to the stairs, I pretend I was never there.

"Tyler!" I call out, I walk down the stairs.

"We're right here!" Brendon calls out.

I run over, Tyler's cheeks go red, he smiles at me and waves.

I wave back. The two get up.

"Welp, I'm going to go find my tree, you two head to class," Brendon says, he starts walking the opposite direction from what I cane from.

Tyler and I walk next to each other.

~With Bren and Dal, Third Person~

"Dallon!" Brendon whispers yells as he spots his boyfriend.

"Did you find him?!"

"Yes! Now shush! I have news!" Brendon says happily.

"What is it?" Brendon kisses Dallon before speaking.

"Tyler likes Josh, I know it was obvious but now we have 100% proof because he told me! I want my ship to sail, Dally, babe, you need to talk to Josh!" Brendon says, he jumps up and down in excitement.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell, are you little right now?" Brendon shakes his head no.

"Fucking ducks always fuck all over the place," Brendon says with a smile.

"Well Okay, anyways. Josh probably likes Tyler back, they're so fucking cute together honestly," Brendon chuckles.

"Tyler said we were the hot couple," Dallon smirks and rolls his eyes.

"Well have you seen yourself Bren?" Dallon asks.

"Have you seen yourself, Dallon?" The two laugh softly.

Dallon kisses Brendon's forehead and grabs his hand.

"Let's go to class now, just let them naturally fall in love. Actually, let's just hope Josh is gay or something like that," Brendon nods happily.

They enter class.

"Why're you two late?" The teacher asks.

"We were helping out Tyler, then I had to go find Dallon," Brendon says honestly.

The teacher sighs and nods.

Josh and Tyler sat at the back.

They take their seats next to Josh and Tyler. Brendon sits by Tyler. Ty leans to the side and whispers.

"He gave me a hug and called me adorable!" Tyler says excitedly.

Brendon smiles. He smiles even more when he notices, Josh and Tyler are holding hands.

The four all smile and start to write notes, which had to make Tyler and Josh stop holding hands.

~Lunch~

"Tyler! Josh!" Dallon calls out.

"What do you want," Tyler says sassily.

"Jeez, I'm sorry! I just wanted to ask if you two wanna go out for lunch with Bren and I," the two nod.

The four go out for lunch, they have a great time and end up getting kicked out because they're being too loud and Brendon spilled two drinks.

Today was pretty good for Josh.

A/N spicy